English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 12 January 2007, 06:04   #41
blade002
Zone Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by superBuster
Hmmm where you not suggesting we bow to YOUR idea that this is not realy an amiga forum becasue we mention negative things about the amiga. Don't even try to flip this around on me!
Your one of those people that just jumps on the bandwagon without bothering to actually read what ive been writing!. I didnt say NEGATIVE things couldnt be said about the Amiga, its the lack of respect for other users views on the Amiga that is the problem from a select few.

Be objective as much as you want!!!.. its important that we are!!.. but not when we are referred to as 30 year old virgins, Losers & Fanatics.... We are simply Amiga users, and all we are doing is passing our point of view in a civil way, and there is no need for personal attacks, of which you have become profoundly good at!. Your first post to me was just as every bit cocky as the posts ive been referring too.

I will admit though that im not exactly fond of negativity but only if its in braindead immature ( ive made a couple ) constant and never ending repetitive responses that help no-one, especially when they include making snide remarks about other users.

And whats this dont even try and flip around on me crap!. Mate, your clueless about what im talking about, so forget the flip flop bullshit... If you want to give me a civil response, then lets talk. if not, then leave me alone.

Quote:
Also where do you get the idea that becasue somebody uses and emulator ther are not realy amiga folk..... I realize however that explaining this to you may be a waist of time.... LOL
Just to you know i;m gonna go home and play with uae on my psp! (the next gen amiga is here!!!) LOL
WTF ???... are you ok??.. I never said that because someone uses an Amiga emulator they are not Amiga folk??. Yes it is true that i prefer to use a real Amiga over an Emulator, but i dont know where you think i made that comment!?.

And even if i did ??? I would have said it jokingly. Please find the post where i said it.. im curious now.

Last edited by blade002; 12 January 2007 at 06:35.
Old 12 January 2007, 06:34   #42
jasonver2.0
ABR Creator

Ive read everything said here, it looks like Fred emitted his usual provacative verbal diahharea and superBuster and co ran with it.
(nice mental image)

Shut up Fred and the rest of you take your pills!
(hehe)

Last edited by jasonver2.0; 12 January 2007 at 06:42.
Old 12 January 2007, 13:05   #43
Mick_AKA
crusader of light

I think some people failed to take into account the fact that Fred is a bread loving fucktard
Old 12 January 2007, 16:53   #44
superBuster
superFreak

Send a message via AIM to superBuster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer
@KG

likewise I'm sure, the truth is though, the entire board should be reviewed, as I've said many times in the past... either change the name to English Emulation Board (where people can freely express whatever they want regarding any cpu and emulation they want - with my blessing) OR mods/staff begin doing there jobs (as far as I'm concerned) and delete any material anti-Amiga related...

hell, give me the job, I'd love to simply delete any post of this nature not giving it one thought... eventually most people wouldn't bother pouring there energy into a deleted end... not unlike the apparent demise of the Amiga in which they seem to so fondly convey to everyone... it makes me wonder who it is that actually can't let the Amiga go...

I say let the Amiga people enjoy the machine and let those that have moved on actually move on, with the help of enforced moderation...

freedom of speech belongs in an open forum... not an Amiga named forum...

blade you are right, sorry, it was slayer that said what realy kinda make me cross, my bad. Anyway, I'm moving on, thanks of the info and feel free to say what ever you feel about the amiga.... peace.

@slayer
I sooooo don't agree with you.
Old 12 January 2007, 19:49   #45
Fred the Fop
flaming faggot

Quote:
Hmmm where you not suggesting we bow to YOUR idea that this is not realy an amiga forum becasue we mention negative things about the amiga. Don't even try to flip this around on me! Also where do you get the idea that becasue somebody uses and emulator ther are not realy amiga folk..... I realize however that explaining this to you may be a waist of time.... LOL
Just to you know i;m gonna go home and play with uae on my psp! (the next gen amiga is here!!!) LOL
I've been looking at getting a PSP for emulation, how is it? I have a GP2X and I love it, but another toy couldnt hurt.
Old 12 January 2007, 20:00   #46
superBuster
superFreak

Send a message via AIM to superBuster
playing right now, it ain't bad! turned the sound off and played test drive... still a bit slow, not sure how fast the gp2x is. check the psp thread on here for the latest xmas version of pspuae..... not sure I would go out and but a psp for this, i I already have one.....
Old 12 January 2007, 20:26   #47
blade002
Zone Friend

Quote:
blade you are right, sorry, it was slayer that said what realy kinda make me cross, my bad. Anyway, I'm moving on, thanks of the info and feel free to say what ever you feel about the amiga.... peace.

@slayer
I sooooo don't agree with you.
No its ok, we all make mistakes so no hard feelings... Catchya mate

BTW .. I love how the GPX2 emulates the Amiga!. THB showed me his running about 6 months ago and its a beautiful sight to behold. )
Old 12 January 2007, 20:31   #48
P-J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred the Duck
I've been looking at getting a PSP for emulation, how is it? I have a GP2X and I love it, but another toy couldnt hurt.
Never used it, but I have a mate who has a PSP and he's always mucking around with my GP2X so go figure

@Slayer : You should move on, you power hungry faggot. Go and live in China or somewhere like that, where the censorship is right up your street.
Old 13 January 2007, 00:34   #49
Ultron
Something

AmigaZealots: Only two more weeks!

Fred The Duck: Quack-itty Quack Qua Quack.
Old 13 January 2007, 02:53   #50
Fred the Fop
flaming faggot

Stop being a meanie, Ultron, you'll make the virgins cry.
Old 13 January 2007, 04:06   #51
Mick_AKA
crusader of light

I've been known to make virgins weep myself
Old 13 January 2007, 11:20   #52
skyldig
Zone Friend

Send a message via MSN to skyldig
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-J
Go and live in China or somewhere like that, where the censorship is right up your street.
OT:
I do live in China now, and it sucks bigtime. Can´t even use googlevideo due to this freekin censorship! Also google's searchengine is very censored....Goddammit......the funny thing is chinese people seems to be very unaware of its own (bad part of) history. -What, they shot students in Beijing? Nooooo!!!

almost on topic: I´m also considering buying a PSP to emulate...but hey, without sound, half the amiga "feeling" is gone!
Old 14 January 2007, 04:07   #53
Ultron
Something

They must really censor . Because i've been looking left and right for Chinese and no such luck. There must be secret police looking for potential filmings in the mainland. Behind the bushes, in motels, everywhere. As you can imagine, this makes me a very sad little panda.
Old 14 January 2007, 04:19   #54
Fred the Fop
flaming faggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultron
They must really censor . Because i've been looking left and right for Chinese and no such luck. There must be secret police looking for potential filmings in the mainland. Behind the bushes, in motels, everywhere. As you can imagine, this makes me a very sad little panda.

Ok, on Hester Street, located in the huge Chinatown area, is a Chinese shop that many NY aficionados know of. I don't care for , it's just that it's a "known" thing hereabouts. So next time you are in NY, I'll give you a bus card, a joint, a map of Chinatown, and a cookie. Good hunting!
Old 14 January 2007, 04:45   #55
Ultron
Something

Well, one could go for Taiwan too. I guess i just wanted that pure bred , that motherland China . Possibly involving a feudal lord and two teen peasent girls. Godamnit, this authoritarianism in mainland China is really starting to ::CensoredStatement#827f8b-Removed\Deleted::
Old 14 January 2007, 06:22   #56
Fred the Fop
flaming faggot

OH NO NO NO, Ultra, nooo.
These chinese immigrants are mainland mother fuckers. The taiwanese ex pats here live uptown and are rich. Hester st. is for poor scum. So this is the real shit.
Old 14 January 2007, 11:34   #57
P-J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred the Duck
I don't care for
Unless it's hardcore gay of course!
Old 14 January 2007, 11:39   #58
Dizzy
Pirate

funny how an amigathread can evolve into a pr0n/gay pr0n thread
Old 14 January 2007, 13:57   #59
DaZZaBoY
Diamond Geezer!

As harsh as it sounds to some, the Amiga only survives through emulation now. It's had it's time and nothing will ever happen to bring it back to 'mainstream'.

We all love it for what it was - enjoy the good times. Oldskool rules.
Old 14 January 2007, 17:17   #60
Fred the Fop
flaming faggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaZZaBoY
As harsh as it sounds to some, the Amiga only survives through emulation now. It's had it's time and nothing will ever happen to bring it back to 'mainstream'.

We all love it for what it was - enjoy the good times. Oldskool rules.
What about if PJ takes his clothes off and does his transvestite act? Could Amiga survive that?