English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > Other Projects > project.TOSEC (amiga only)

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 20 July 2022, 01:13   #2481
Velociraptor5
Registered User

 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Antarctica
Posts: 155
@Crashdisk

I think, that this game:
Sharks! v1.01 (1999)(Steiner, Christian)(SW)
-should be labeled as (AGA), because it is AGA


By the way...
Sharks! v1.4 (1999)(Steiner, Christian)(SW)
-this is OCS version

Sharks! v1.5 (1999)(Steiner, Christian)(SW)[HD]
-this is multi version OCS/AGA, and combines both versions.

Last edited by Velociraptor5; 20 July 2022 at 16:05.
Velociraptor5 is offline  
Old 02 August 2022, 19:36   #2482
Crashdisk
Moderator

Crashdisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: France
Age: 45
Posts: 1,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velociraptor5 View Post
@Crashdisk

I think, that this game:
Sharks! v1.01 (1999)(Steiner, Christian)(SW)
-should be labeled as (AGA), because it is AGA


By the way...
Sharks! v1.4 (1999)(Steiner, Christian)(SW)
-this is OCS version

Sharks! v1.5 (1999)(Steiner, Christian)(SW)[HD]
-this is multi version OCS/AGA, and combines both versions.
Correction of name and dates. Thank you
Crashdisk is offline  
Old 13 September 2022, 18:02   #2483
Velociraptor5
Registered User

 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Antarctica
Posts: 155
@Crashdisk

Denver presente - Je Decouvre les Formes (1990)(Loriciel)(FR)[2803]
-wrong name totally. This is a name of other game. The name should be changed to Denver presente - Je Decouvre les Couleurs. Ipf file name is OK.


World of Magic, The (1997) & World of Magic II, The - Ghelae and the Death-Sword (1999)
-There could be added new versions of these games to "Public Domain - [ADF]", and signed as [2005 edition]. These new versions are available on Aminet here:http://aminet.net/search?query=The+World+of+Magic
Look also at "ReadMe".
Velociraptor5 is offline  
Old 13 September 2022, 19:08   #2484
Crashdisk
Moderator

Crashdisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: France
Age: 45
Posts: 1,697
Hi Velociraptor5,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velociraptor5 View Post
Denver presente - Je Decouvre les Formes (1990)(Loriciel)(FR)[2803]

-wrong name totally. This is a name of other game. The name should be changed to Denver presente - Je Decouvre les Couleurs. Ipf file name is OK.
Fixed! Some cracked ADF added

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velociraptor5 View Post
World of Magic, The (1997) & World of Magic II, The - Ghelae and the Death-Sword (1999)
-There could be added new versions of these games to "Public Domain - [ADF]", and signed as [2005 edition]. These new versions are available on Aminet here:http://aminet.net/search?query=The+World+of+Magic
Look also at "ReadMe".
Already fixed/added! ( http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=111498 )

Thank you!

Last edited by Crashdisk; 13 September 2022 at 19:15.
Crashdisk is offline  
Old 06 October 2022, 19:31   #2485
kremiso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,137
@Crashdisk

please read in this (short) thread about Quasar Wars :

Quasar Wars
kremiso is offline  
Old 07 October 2022, 00:19   #2486
Crashdisk
Moderator

Crashdisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: France
Age: 45
Posts: 1,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by kremiso View Post
@Crashdisk

please read in this (short) thread about Quasar Wars :

Quasar Wars
Corrected, thank you
Crashdisk is offline  
Old 26 November 2022, 20:35   #2487
kremiso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,137
i'm testing the Virocop OCS cracks atm

two group of disks on Tosec, [cr HLM] and [cr TRSI]
now, the HLM crack use the v1.0 of the game, when the TRSI use the 1.01 (like the ipf)

you can see the version pressing ie F5 on main menu

maybe this info can be added to the Tosec diskname?
kremiso is offline  
Old 30 November 2022, 21:46   #2488
Crashdisk
Moderator

Crashdisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: France
Age: 45
Posts: 1,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by kremiso View Post
i'm testing the Virocop OCS cracks atm

two group of disks on Tosec, [cr HLM] and [cr TRSI]
now, the HLM crack use the v1.0 of the game, when the TRSI use the 1.01 (like the ipf)

you can see the version pressing ie F5 on main menu

maybe this info can be added to the Tosec diskname?
All AGA/ECS version in IPF/ADF format have been revised, thanks for the information
Crashdisk is offline  
Old 06 December 2022, 23:56   #2489
dlfrsilver
CaptainM68K-SPS France
dlfrsilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Melun nearby Paris/France
Age: 45
Posts: 9,651
Send a message via MSN to dlfrsilver
Evening Crashdisk, a french member called Bird/Syntex has sent me the ADF of the french version of Murder cracked by the group "Conan". It's in the zone for inclusion in the TOSEC.
dlfrsilver is offline  
Old 07 December 2022, 19:41   #2490
Crashdisk
Moderator

Crashdisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: France
Age: 45
Posts: 1,697
Hi dlfrsilver,
thanks for sharing, the disk is added to the TOSEC database
Crashdisk is offline  
Old 26 January 2023, 08:44   #2491
TCD
HOL/FTP data slave master

TCD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Germany
Age: 44
Posts: 26,667
Just tried Regent 2.0 and the last three disks should get the internal number like the first disk. If the game asks for 'disk 2' it means 'Regent v2.00 (1992-08-02)(Linel)(DE)(Disk 3 of 4)'. So the name should be 'Regent v2.00 (1992-08-02)(Linel)(DE)(Disk 3 of 4)(2)' if I understand the logic correctly
TCD is offline  
Old 26 January 2023, 23:30   #2492
Crashdisk
Moderator

Crashdisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: France
Age: 45
Posts: 1,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCD View Post
Just tried Regent 2.0 and the last three disks should get the internal number like the first disk. If the game asks for 'disk 2' it means 'Regent v2.00 (1992-08-02)(Linel)(DE)(Disk 3 of 4)'. So the name should be 'Regent v2.00 (1992-08-02)(Linel)(DE)(Disk 3 of 4)(2)' if I understand the logic correctly
This oddity has been corrected!
I have rechecked the whole game disks without any particular modification or addition.
Crashdisk is offline  
Old 27 January 2023, 08:23   #2493
TCD
HOL/FTP data slave master

TCD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Germany
Age: 44
Posts: 26,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashdisk View Post
This oddity has been corrected!
I have rechecked the whole game disks without any particular modification or addition.
Thank you I guess this happened because until recently the codes to get into the game weren't available.
TCD is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TOSEC Amiga Correction Help!!! mai project.TOSEC (amiga only) 78 26 March 2012 15:42
Old TOSEC Amiga Correction Thread [idoru] project.TOSEC (amiga only) 668 24 March 2009 13:17
tosec.amiga.me (Your New TOSEC Source) is open! Magix News 31 19 March 2009 19:03
HUE correction [was colour correction] Marcuz request.UAE Wishlist 6 17 September 2008 23:13

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Page generated in 0.15294 seconds with 16 queries