English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 22 October 2018, 08:13   #21
Dynamic_Computi

Episode 9 of 10 Minute Amiga Retro Cast is now up on YouTube! This week I am talking about connecting our Amiga's to the Internet - how to do it and what to use! Also of interest - I am starting a new series all about the Commodore 8 bit machines called "The ChickenHead Chronicles" - The Intro episode is also on my page, and Episode one should be up on Monday.
[ Show youtube player ]
Old 29 October 2018, 17:45   #22
Dynamic_Computi

A new epsisode of "10 Minute Amiga Retro Cast" is up - This week I swap out my beloved Warp Engine for a 68060 modified A3640 card so I can send out the Warp Engine for an upgrade of its own, and I swap over to IDE drives and we run the AmigaOS 3.9 > 3.14 Upgrade scripts! Check it out!
[ Show youtube player ]
Old 08 November 2018, 17:20   #23
Dynamic_Computi

Episode 11 of "10 Minute Amiga Retro Cast" is actually less than 10 minutes! Will wonders never cease! This week I provided commentary (possibly a small rant) on the current legal struggles of the copyright owners of Amiga software. Sigh... almost 30 years later and still bickering... Anyway, take a look at the new video!
[ Show youtube player ]

Also, check out my new series on my channel "The Chickenhead Chronicles" - all about Commodore 8 bit machines.
Old 09 November 2018, 17:34   #24
ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamic_Computi View Post
Episode 11 of "10 Minute Amiga Retro Cast" is actually less than 10 minutes! Will wonders never cease! This week I provided commentary (possibly a small rant) on the current legal struggles of the copyright owners of Amiga software. Sigh... almost 30 years later and still bickering... Anyway, take a look at the new video!
[ Show youtube player ]

Also, check out my new series on my channel "The Chickenhead Chronicles" - all about Commodore 8 bit machines.
Great Video and i agree with everything you said.