English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

Old 29 April 2016, 00:03   #561
DamienD
Banned

...just disk 1, which as BarryB mentioned; "you pulled down the screen to see a picture of some fingerprints you needed to identify."

Colonel's Bequest, The v1.000.059 (1990)(Sierra)(Disk 1 of 5)[h Assault].adf

100% playable; no guarantee but at least you can get past the protection using above
Old 29 April 2016, 00:10   #562
Superman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEUSDAZ View Post
Hi, can anyone find or create trained versions of the following Amiga games please?! What I nead is stated in the brackets to do unemultaed longplays of them.

WICKED by Electric Dreams (a stage skip button just to see ending of game if there is one,...infy lives not helpful enough, I keep dying on the last 2 zodiac signs).

R-TYPE (Invincible trainer).

DOUBLE DRAGON II - (Infy lives on game version 4.01 please), The "Oracle" trained version only worked on older "ocs" Amiga's (game version 3.84), it was re-released by Richard Aplin to work on all Amiga's to correct the graphic problem with first version released (now called version 4.01) but no crack group trained it and it only has 1 extra credit (also released on the budget label "16 Blitz Tronix").
I have an ECS fixed version of the Oracle trained version 3.84 if thats any use to you? It works fine on my ECS A500.

Last edited by Superman; 06 November 2021 at 13:42.
Old 29 April 2016, 00:19   #563
butfluffy

thanks for the info damien

i just got to the fingerprint part using winuae but i don't know how to pull the screen down. once again my noobness has defeated me lol.
if i click the mouse it takes me to a screen which says i failed and i don't know what pc keybard key to press if any to pull the screen down. i gather i will have the same issue with galahads operation stealth unless i learn how to pull the screen down. any tips guys lol.

Last edited by butfluffy; 29 April 2016 at 00:29.
Old 29 April 2016, 00:51   #564
Galahad/FLT
Going nowhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by butfluffy View Post
thanks for the info damien

i just got to the fingerprint part using winuae but i don't know how to pull the screen down. once again my noobness has defeated me lol.
if i click the mouse it takes me to a screen which says i failed and i don't know what pc keybard key to press if any to pull the screen down. i gather i will have the same issue with galahads operation stealth unless i learn how to pull the screen down. any tips guys lol.
Wrong. Mine is custom. Press fire button when on protection screen and a full colour protection chart is displayed, which is 100% the same size as the games greyscale version, find the right colour, press fire button to return to protection screen and select the right colour with the mouse and left mouse button.

Simplicity
Old 29 April 2016, 01:55   #565
butfluffy

thanks for the info galahad. sounds easy enough. i still don't know how to pull the screen down on the Colonel's Bequest game though. i will mess with it some more later. kinda busy watching my name is earl season 4. only started watching this show a few days back and it is funny. shame when season 4 is over there is no season 5
Old 29 April 2016, 09:55   #566
Belgarath
HOL Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad/FLT View Post
Wrong. Mine is custom. Press fire button when on protection screen and a full colour protection chart is displayed, which is 100% the same size as the games greyscale version, find the right colour, press fire button to return to protection screen and select the right colour with the mouse and left mouse button.

Simplicity
Thanks Galahad, works great, managed to get past the copy protection first time which is no small feat for me seeing as I'm pretty colour blind
Old 29 April 2016, 09:57   #567
dirkies
Zone Friend

indeed, incredible that guys like Galahad keep doing their magic even after all these years.
Thanks man, much appreciated!
Old 29 April 2016, 09:59   #568
Belgarath
HOL Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by butfluffy View Post
thanks for the info galahad. sounds easy enough. i still don't know how to pull the screen down on the Colonel's Bequest game though. i will mess with it some more later. kinda busy watching my name is earl season 4. only started watching this show a few days back and it is funny. shame when season 4 is over there is no season 5
Just move the cursor to the top of the screen as far as it will go, click and hold the left mouse button and drag down.
Old 29 April 2016, 10:10   #569
DamienD
Banned

Just beat me to it Belgo

Old 29 April 2016, 14:40   #570
butfluffy

cheers guys i will try it now
Old 29 April 2016, 16:49   #571
ZEUSDAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman View Post
I have an ECS fixed version of the Oracle trained version 3.84 if thats any use to you? It works fine on my ECS A500.
Thank you mate, I will give it a go.
It's just a shame the corrected 4.01 version was never trained, the loading times between the levels were lighting fast compared to the original 3.84 version,...in that version it took around 30 looong seconds for each level to load compared to the quick 8 seconds of the 4.01 version, god knows what Aplin did but it was a welcome change to the program code.

Any luck anyone on a stage "skip trainer" for WICKED by Electric Dreams???
I have infy lives but on later stages It's not helpful enough :-(
Old 30 April 2016, 07:45   #572
demoniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryB View Post
So you cheated

Think there was a similar thing done on a Colonels Bequest release, you pulled down the screen to see a picture of some fingerprints you needed to identify.
Ah, I first saw that kind of deprotection on Leisure Suit Larry 2. I think Targhan USA release was the next one.
Old 04 July 2016, 16:00   #573
locksmith

hi there im looking for z-out original as I love the game dose anyone want to sell it to me for a good price as the ebay seller are asking to much
Old 04 July 2016, 17:06   #574
DamienD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by locksmith View Post
hi there im looking for z-out original as I love the game dose anyone want to sell it to me for a good price as the ebay seller are asking to much
What's this got to do with the "The bad cracks / 100% working games thread" thread locksmith?

Surely your post should be under the "MarketPlace" section: http://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=25
Old 25 August 2016, 16:21   #575
Vollldo

Quote:
I posted this one a few years ago indeed, it works perfectly on an ECS A500.

Old 25 August 2016, 16:26   #576
Vollldo

Quote:
Anyone else tried the Battle Squadron - The Destruction of the Barrax Empire! (1989)(Innerprise)[cr TIC][f AGA ORB][t +8 DLT].adf on an A500?

I know it works fine on an A1200 config in WinUAE but if you play it on an A500 the score HUD display and players ship goes underneath the planet surface so you can't see what you are doing! lol
This screenshot shows the player ship just visible under a gap in the mountains and part of the scoreboard is just visible too.
Avoid this NTSC version of Battle Squadron, whatever it is a 100% working one or not. The one and only cracked one is the vertically fullscreen PAL one by Flashtro !

Old 22 October 2016, 22:44   #577
s2325
Zone Friend

or maybe it's screen capture software problem, not crack, it's from Amiga Format http://amr.abime.net/review_2506
Old 23 October 2016, 00:02   #578
BarryB
Amigaholic

The ICS part at the bottom is from The Running Man so I guess it's a screen grab issue!
Old 23 October 2016, 10:17   #579
apex

Why do you not support SPS to save the original games?
Old 13 April 2017, 02:54   #580
Irl

Just a thought:

If this were created as a Google Spreadsheet with a public form containing all of the relevant information in fields, it would tabulate into the spreadsheet and be easier to view/sort/search for TOSEC.