English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

Old 30 September 2007, 14:59   #1
hipoonios
Amiga Hardcore Gamer

Help with Magic Pockets - Bad Crack?

I'm stuck on the last level (Transport to get home). The version i using is the CSL ver.

Here is the walkthrough:

The solution to the endgame world:
I saw many people whining because they didn't make it past the last world. But it's so obvious! As the title of the world states, you have to "trans-port to get home". So, kill a couple of monsters until you reach the 5000 points mark, get a silver star, kill more monsters until you reach the 5000 points mark again, get a golden star, touch it and wear the transporter
helmet. Now you are transported in another room with several Space Hoppers and Snowmen. Kill at least one of them, grab the Hopper and blast the other Snowmen. Now go right and collect the masses of bonuses (altogether 200000 points), then go to the exit door and you have finished the game. I must admit that it is not very easy to get a transporter in the last world, but: no pain, no gain.

I have manage to get the second star a few times but that star is also silver. That should be gold if i understand it correctly. And collect 3 stars is impossible. There is not enough enemies to kill and time is end.

Any help is appreciated. My savestate is here if anyone want to try.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Magic Pockets - Last level.uss.zip (231.7 KB, 180 views)
Old 12 April 2019, 22:04   #2
jotd
This cat is no more

It's not a bad crack. I always wondered that too. One way (I thought it was the only way) is to get the fruit juice in the level before. That way you get a 5000 point bonus at the start, so get the silver right away and go for gold afterwards.

But in this video it seems that the player gets the gold star first, and he gets the teleport right away! [ Show youtube player ]

anyone can clear that up?
Old 12 April 2019, 22:35   #3
Galahad/FLT
Going nowhere

Definitely not a bad crack, Copylock only decrypts level data, if the level works then the Copylock was correctly cracked or bypassed.