English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > New to Emulation or Amiga scene

Old 18 May 2006, 21:57   #1
CoCan

GameBase Amiga and Configurations

Hi there,

I have only been using WinUAE about a week.

I downloaded and installed Gamebase Amiga the other day.

I have it all set up and everything now (thanks to the valiant efforts of mr eLowar and belgareth)

I know when you click 'play game' in gamebase amiga, it obviously starts the game in WinUAE with some preset configurations, but each time i have to press f12 and load up my own configuarion (i have to make amendments to my joypad settings, plus i like having the amiga disk noises on )
plus it takes 2 attempts to load up a new config for some reason, its just a bit of a ballache basically.

Is there a way to have my configuarion load up automatically?

I think its due to the profiles at the top of the 'GEMUS' menu. No way that i can see to amend these or add my own.

Many thanks
Old 18 May 2006, 23:19   #2
Belgarath
HOL Team Member

Basically GameBase Amiga just loads the one config, and alters that config depending on the game. You can find it in your GameBase Amiga directory, just load it up in WinUAE, alter certain settings like resolution and disk drive noises and then save the config back to your GameBase Amiga directory, then gamebase will use those settings for all your games.

Control options is a bit more trickier..as GameBase forces one of the set WinUAE configs..I'll probably remove this "feature" for the next version (jun 1st) as it causes more problems than it solves.
Old 18 May 2006, 23:52   #3
CoCan

Ah i see, I shall give the first one a try. thanks for your assistance once again