English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Other

Old 01 March 2007, 15:19   #1
Daillew

Amiga Coders Club (ACC)

Hi People, I'm interested in learning some Amiga coding basics. Many moons ago (15-16yrs I think?) I used to buy the ACC disks but they are now unfortunately long gone. I have seen that they have been in The Zone! a few times and would love to have access to them, if anyone can help or point me to a location that I could download them I would be very grateful. Daillew

Old 01 March 2007, 19:13   #2
mrodfr

hello,

what is: Amiga Coders Club (ACC) ???

- asm, C, basic source code ???.
- tutorial AGA, ECS, OCS ???
- english ???
Old 01 March 2007, 20:10   #3
Daillew

Acc

mrodfr, Amiga Coders Club (ACC) was a [SIZE=-1]series of disks that you could subscribe too that helped you to learn assembly language. The disks contained lots of information, tutorials and code samples. Daillew

The disks have been mentioned on the site a few times, see below.
http://eab.abime.net/search.php?searchid=845834

Old 01 March 2007, 20:38   #4
Zetr0
Ya' like it Retr0?

Hello Daillew

Welcome to the EAB, I am sure you will like it here..

In the Coders Heaven section bippym is going through a tutorial of ASM on the amiga. this might help, also these guys might know more about the ACC disks

hope it helps.
Old 17 March 2007, 18:18   #5
mrodfr

It's not Amiga C Club with disk for programming C for the amiga with Amiga C encyclopedia 3.0 ???
Old 24 July 2007, 09:22   #6
TROFFY

Amiga Coders Club

I remember the acc very well and contributed a few programs myself but a lot of my stuff was not allowed as it involved cracking games i wrote a complete set of programs and instructions on how to crack robocop as well they did publish some low level mfm raw reading routines as well as some boot loading custom programs that used tracks 80 that was not used by amiga dos i had up to number 20 i think i may be able to get hold of the disks again if i can contact a old freind as i thought i had no further use for them. If not i would be very interested to obtain them myself as all my assembler routines have all been lost, i also seem to remember amiga magazines praising acc and writing good articles thats how i found out about it i think a disabled bloke ran it near london alas i remember little else apart from the censership of a lot of my stuff.