English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Old Rare Games

Old 08 March 2002, 04:38   #1
tassy

sky high stuntman,traps n treasures

hello all,
does anyone know where i can get the adf floppy versions of sky high stuntman and english version traps and treasures.i have searched everywhere i can for these games but can only find the harddisk versions on one site(the thought of whload,whatever that is,and harddisk setting up in uae baffles me).
thanks in advance.

Old 08 March 2002, 07:42   #2
Twistin'Ghost
Give up the ghost

I have both and will post them as soon as the server move is over and the Zone is back up.
Old 10 March 2002, 22:32   #3
tassy

thanks for reply.......

cheers,ive actually found traps and treasures,but im looking forward to your posting of sky high stuntman with much anticipation !.
thanks again.

Old 10 March 2002, 22:55   #4
Twistin'Ghost
Give up the ghost

Thanks for reminding me. I knew I'd promised uploads of games after the server move, but since my system has crashed countless times since then, I have lost my opened pages of this and that on EAB (in fact, I probably missed some message posts and threads, as well...sigh). I'll go post that now and if there were any other uploads I promised anyone, re-request and I shall post.
Old 10 March 2002, 23:41   #5
tassy

thanks for sky h stuntman

thanks a million for the upload,i could not find this adf anywhere on the web !,its a decent little shooter and has stood the test of time quite well.
cheers,

//admin: please don't use direct signature in your post, configure your UserCP instead.

Old 10 March 2002, 23:56   #6
Twistin'Ghost
Give up the ghost

I think Amiga Power also gave it a very high score, but I found the difficulty curve to be overwhelming (maybe I just suck...)
Old 11 March 2002, 00:43   #7
tassy

wow,thats right

wow,thats correct,i did not mention that as i thought no one would remember.stuart campbell(one of the few decent reviewers of games past and present)gave it a good write up in amiga power(top miggy mag of the time,i still have all mine).it is hard but satisfying getting to level 4,and it plays very well.

//admin: please don't use direct signature in your post, configure your UserCP instead.