English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Other

Old 23 March 2017, 16:18   #1
Anakirob
Unregistered User

Floppy disk Paid Amiga job - HDF compilation

I have posted the details of my current project to the news section of EAB, so I won't bother going into too much detail about it here.

But one detail which I will mention is we are planning on providing "cover media" in addition to a PDF magazine. This will usually take the form of an ISO, but for our "issue zero" we will be providing a HDF file as we are covering the Amiga in addition to more modern Linux systems.

The HDF in question will hopefully be a collection of Amiga compatible audio files, such as MOD, AHX, DBM and maybe the occasional PSID or XM as most quality Amiga players can handle these reasonably well. And maybe a couple of demos too. Hopefully we can produce something which is compatible with the built-in AROS ROMS which UAE features, but it's not necessary, just desirable.

I have already assembled much of the material to produce this HDF file, and while I am perfectly capable of producing this myself I am also stretched to my limits time-wise with my other duties and could really use some assistance from someone experienced with AmigaDOS.

I was kind of looking forward to doing this myself, but time constraints makes it attractive for me to delegate this task to another. The deadline is the 31st of march, and I am able to pay as soon as the 28th.

Anyway I am willing to offer $30 AUD for whoever wants to tackle assembling a working HDF that meets our standards. Think along the lines of what Amiga magazines used to offer on their covers in terms of presentation. PM me if you're interested. Pay is negotiable.

Also you will be named in the credits, unless you wish to remain anonymous.