English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Apps

Old 20 June 2004, 00:17   #1
Baroque Jim

FretKnot Guitar Utility on Amiga Active Coverdisk - Fretknot

I wrote a guitar players utility which helped with chords, scales and stuff like that, on my Amiga a few years ago. The name of it was "FretKnot". It was featured on a couple of the Amiga Active coverdisks before it ended, as well as the last Amiga Format (I think).

Anyway, my old Amiga was in my old apartment back in England, which I have been evicted from while I'm living in Manhattan and basically my family rescued as much of my stuff as possible - not, unfortunately, my old Amiga which I guess the bastard housing association probably threw in a skip somewhere.

I'm now getting a bit teary eyed that I'll never see my pet project again, which is heartbreaking because it was the first program I ever wrote (in AMOS!) and I devoted a good three painstaking months to it.

I would be really grateful, if anyone has access to any of these coverdisks or a search tool to hunt for it, if they could please contact me!

Thanks a lot,

Jamie