English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Off Topic > OT - Entertainment

Old Yesterday, 11:24   #2301
gimbal
cheeky scoundrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by haps View Post
I'll give that one a miss. If his mate was a dog, 'twould be a different story. I don't like cats. If they could be kept to just killing the mice and rats it would be a different story. I like my birds and geckos and all the other lizards, but so do the cats, so that's where we part ways and they become food for my hound. Young Jack's count is 4 for this week.

And before anyone gives me a hard time, all of the cats we hunt down are ferals! The neighbors pets are off the menu.
Movies are also full of people who do far more heinous shit than just doing what comes naturally. Might as well stop watching all of them if this is your reasoning :/ Not the smartest thing to just openly admit, it will probably take a long time before I don't hate your guts anymore.
Old Yesterday, 13:09   #2302
Anubis
Maj. Voodoo

This was movie weekend, haven't have one in while...

First, we saw Ant-man and the Wasp (2018). Just as first movie, this one is filled with jokes, fun and well connected to rest of MU. Timeline places this movie 2 years after Captain America: Civil War and few months before Avengers: Infinity Wars. With MU movies, you don't have to mention that this is another technical marvel movie and Michael Pena is just funny to listen in any movies. Not the best movie in MU universe, but not the worst either.

7/10

I saw last maze runner movie - Maze Runner: The Death Cure (2018). By far my favorite of teen dystopian movies, but due to market being overfilled with them, this movie did not get attention it deserves. There are far many issues with story, but action parts with well made effects are making for it.

I had no idea that O'Brien was injured filming it, moving release date to year later.

Probably reason I like it more is Aidan Gillen, whose role is quite fitting and well played.

7/10
Old Yesterday, 14:17   #2303
DamienD
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by haps View Post
And before anyone gives me a hard time, all of the cats we hunt down are ferals! The neighbors pets are off the menu.
That's horrible haps; I can't belive you do this???

I love all animals so would never intentionally hurt or kill one...
Old Yesterday, 14:36   #2304
Anubis
Maj. Voodoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
That's horrible haps; I can't belive you do this???

I love all animals so would never intentionally hurt or kill one...
Suitable movie, next year...

[ Show youtube player ]

Sometimes, dead is better...