English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 03 February 2018, 14:37   #41
amigatv

Quote:
Originally Posted by grond View Post
He learns from the best. If he had been born in the USA, he could run for president.
This
Old 03 February 2018, 18:47   #42
DamienD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Today at 8PM (20:00) Swedish time, I will have a small gettogether-youtube-stream here from the GERP Demoparty in Skövde/Sweden. people will bring their multimeters, lets find ground (or lack of it) and discuss how it even would be REMOTLY possible I broke those PCBs from Phase5 I have.. that was sold to me after passing Production qualitycontrol.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChuckyGang
Ok, firstly I don't usually comment on Amiga "hardware" related stuff as I'm no expert and these day WinUAE is all that I need

...but given what I've personally read / experienced over the past year related to Phake5, not to mention numerous threats to EAB / moderators / other forums, I'm sooooo fed up and need to voice my opinion.

@Chucky; this is going to be an absolute "slaughter" video; from technical people who have "real" Amiga hardware knowledge / experience and actually know what it is they are talking about

@Phake5 AKA "Fernandez Gomez Salvador"; thing is, it's really quite simple but you still have no idea...

If you are going to *produce* <cough> / ask for money / hype something up in the Amiga community; then you better make damn sure that it actually is what's displayed on the tin!!!

If not, you're going to get found out... threats / excuses / bullshite don't work here; the actual products you are *selling* are the only valid test; and from what we can all see, fail on all accounts

Sorry Phake5, looks like your days of scamming people are coming close to an end... thank God for that; you are an absolute leech / parasite and shame to the Amiga name / brand!!!

...crawl back into the dark hole in which you came from, f$%k off and die!!!

I'd really love to hear how you are doing with "shutting down" validated, negative stuff on Facebook and all other Amiga forums worldwide?

...oh, and am really looking forward to another "Phake" threat / letter from your lawyers
Old 03 February 2018, 19:11   #43
grelbfarlk

Well what if Chucky uses his Satanic Mafia gangster spells before the video, like planeshift on the ground plane or transmute earth to air (since it's the ground plane). We'd never know!

I hope the other Amigans in attendance have Protection from Evil and Truesight on before they witness this.
Old 04 February 2018, 09:23   #44
BSzili
old chunk of coal

Evil grin

What about the criminal firmware that was flashed into the EEPROM? That can suck out a plane from the PCB without any trace!
Old 04 February 2018, 14:35   #45
Sinphaltimus

I think the guys in the video discovered the truth...David Copperfield.
Old 23 July 2018, 16:02   #46
Chucky

ok this is (I HOPE!) the last thing I write in this matter.

This weekend at the Edison demoparty, I made a livestream sanding the PCB to find the ground.

[ Show youtube player ] aprox 34 min in..

Files of scan is located at: http://www.hertell.nu/files/p5/

anyway.. enough of this. let the memory of P5 be in our minds.. and lets do opensourced HW instead.. Cheers guys!
Old 23 July 2018, 23:46   #47
grelbfarlk

Obviously the criminal firmware, the magicks, 440V and your lack of faith caused the copper to melt away from all of those vias in the ground plane.
Old 29 June 2019, 01:53   #48
grelbfarlk

It's been a while since we checked on good old NEW Phase 5, and thanks do the satanic Amiga mafia, we only get little snippets on twitter. The very professional Phase5 fixed someone's CyberSCSI-somehow. And the person was so grateful they sent a fax to express their gratitude.

Quote:
Subjet: Cyberscsi
For give it to Mr. Salvador Fernandez
Thanx
En primer lugar quiero agradecerle su ayuda para resolver mi problema con la CyberSci, -ya funciona perfectamente-
Y en segundo lugar, disculparme por no escribirle en espanol, aunque no es del todo culpa mia, pues la primera carta que le envie fue por Email y en nuestro idioma, recibiendo contestacion -REDACTED- de indicandome que lo hiciera via Fax y en aleman o ingles. Entranandome esto ultimo, pues cuando le envie la tarjeta, recibi una carta suya en perfecto espanol.
De cualquier forma lo importante es que tengo ya la tarjeta funcionando, por lo que vuelvo a reiterarle mi agraceimiento. -Jose -REDACTED-
Quote:
Subjet: Cyberscsi
For give it to Mr. Salvador Fernandez
Thanx
First of all I want to thank you for your help to solve my problem with the CyberSci, -it works perfectly-
And secondly, apologize for not writing in Spanish, although it is not entirely my fault, as the first letter I sent was by email and in our language, receiving a reply indicating that I did it via Fax and in German or English. Entering this last, because when I sent him the card, I received a letter from him in perfect Spanish.
Anyway, the important thing is that I already have the card working, so I reiterate my gratitude. -Jose -REDACTED-