English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.WinUAE

Old 13 April 2018, 20:47   #1
methodman

Deleting old version. Before update

Yesterday I attempted to build a Amiga 1200 but when it came time for the installer. It wouldn't install. I dumped in previous attempts at a HD install keeping Mui open and opened the newest version of it and it only opened one file. Would I be better to just remove the entire folder and install the new one? since trying to copy over it with a new version didn't seem to work. Can I just delete it, or is there an orderly uninstall in the products. Also my installers aren't opening so I think I need to re-download it. Thanks
Old 13 April 2018, 23:31   #2
ptyerman

Sorry but? None of that makes any sense, What installer? Why are you trying to use MUI to run said installer? And, what folder for what?
You need to be more specific in what you are trying to do.
If it's Workbench you're trying to install to a hard drive you will need to partition the drive first if not already done then format it, after that you can install Workbench using the installer script.
There is plenty of Workbench install guides around just on this forum alone. Take 10 minutes to read one and you should get the idea.