English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

Old 20 October 2016, 20:19   #1
Vollldo

Crack for the Lemmings "Free retail with Commodore Promotion Pack"

Hello to all, i'm struggling to find a 100% cracked version of Lemmings for my A500, fully transferable on real floppies (the first one who tells me to try Whdload i flame him lol^^).

A few years ago i choosed the "[cr Chain - Semtex][t +10 Goonies]" one, but experimented reboots during game... As a consequence i took the habit to use an original working disc of the free retail version released with the Commodore promotion pack (SPS 0270). This version is one disc only, very practical since no time lost to run and watch the intro sequence.

So 2 questions here :
1/ Is there a 100% working cracked version in 2 discs ?
2/ Is the promotion pack one cracked, and if not would someone be interested to do it ?

I join the IPF below.

Thanks in advance for your help and answers.

***** file removed from post *****

Sorry Vollldo but .IPF files are not allowed to be posted / linked to on EAB.

Please read the Rules & Help section:
http://eab.abime.net/faq.php

Last edited by DamienD; 21 October 2016 at 12:23.

Old 20 October 2016, 20:55   #2
DaveMB
Banana in disk drive eror

Some cracked versions had a problem with audio on disk 2 I believe?

But there does exist a 2 disk fixed version of the Skidrow crack.
Also the 2 disk Melnok crack (NTSC) is ok I believe.

Edit: the repaired disk 2 is on the file server so just use that with the Skidrow release and you should be good to go.

Edit:Just to clarify the problem is (I think with an audio sample on disk 2) and not necessarily with the crack itself.

Last edited by DaveMB; 21 October 2016 at 00:40.
Old 20 October 2016, 22:53   #3
Vollldo

Thanks DaveM, but what is the file name of the fixed release by SR ? I don't see any "f" TOSEC flags (except a "f AGA" one).

Old 20 October 2016, 23:04   #4
DaveMB

As far as I know the issue was with disk 2 not disk one so any Skidrow disk 1 should work fine. as for disk 2 just search lemmings_disk2_repaired.zip on the file server. (don't think we're allowed to direct link)
Old 20 October 2016, 23:10   #5
Vollldo

I remember of this file "lemmings_disk2_repaired.zip", but i don't find it. Can you send me the link in pm ?

Old 20 October 2016, 23:19   #6
DaveMB

done
Old 20 October 2016, 23:58   #7
Vollldo

Thanks, i grabbed it and i remember this "repaired" topic. I just checked my discs and i have, renamed and transfered this one :
"Lemmings (1991)(Psygnosis)(Disk 2 of 2)[cr Chain - Semtex][t +10 Goonies][repaired].zip"

For sure it it the disc we're talking about. Problem is that i thought it was a repaired version of the "Chain - Semtex" disc 1. So do you confirm at 100% sure that the repaired disc is a "Skidrow" one ?

Old 21 October 2016, 00:37   #8
DaveMB

what I meant to write was, there was a 2 disk fixed version of the Skidrow crack, I don't know who actually fixed it and the fault was with audio samples on disk 2, not with the actual crack itself.
Old 21 October 2016, 01:07   #9
Vollldo

Yes it is the reparied disc i have, and i renamed it as a "Chain - Semtex" one. I don't remember where is the thread, i know that i wrote about this already. If someone can refresh our memory it would be great. I will try it with an SR disc 1 but we would need a confirmation.

Old 21 October 2016, 02:36   #10
emufan

here is something about Lemmings/Semtex and the soundfile problem.
Old 24 October 2016, 11:03   #11
Vollldo

Thanks, yes i knew all these threads, but i don't remember if the repaired disc can be used with every cracked version. Can it be ?