English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

Old 06 September 2004, 20:40   #1
Fiery Phoenix

WinFellow Games ( various )

I have downloaded various versions of on of my fave games and am having problems, please help:

Gravity Force - Loads up, but as soon as the game starts the craft explodes automically. Ihave changed the game ports round to no avail. Is there a copy that works on WinFellow?

Hostages - I remember playing this and you avoided the search lights or you got shot. However on every version I have downloaded, you get shot straight away as soon as you come out of hiding, whether the search light is on you or not. You die and it's game over. It was not like this on the original version. Again, is there a working copy out there?

Back to the Future 2 - REALLY slow - unplayable

Batman - The Caped Crusader - Again - every version ( about 4 ) I have downloaded crashes - the screen is disstorted and you can make out the press F1 and F2 options at the bottom to select the Joker or Penguin story.

Alcatraz - The sequel to Hostages - loads up, but when the game starts the guys move REALLY slow - Help!

Test Drive 2 - Really slow

Typhoon Thompson - Won't load up.

Sorry, there are a few on here, but I did'nt want to do a seperate post for each one. There may be a simple answer, such as my settings are wrong or are there some games which do not work on WinFellow?

Thanks for the help

Old 06 September 2004, 21:35   #2
Unregistered

I never even saw the search button...sorry!

However, the Hstages post says it works fine on WinFellow, it is just the WinUAE version which has the problem I mentioned above. But I am running it in WinFellow!!!