English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > abime.net - Hosted Projects > project.aGTW

Old 19 September 2003, 22:33   #1
BippyM
Global Moderator

Unreleased Commercial Games

I am after ALL the unreleased commercial games that are not in tosec or I don't have (I have Liquid Kids!!) that have since surfaced!

I also want a list of games that are in tosec, I want to put these in the public requests section of my FTP!
Old 20 September 2003, 13:27   #2
the wolf
Just Leeching

Re: Unreleased Commercial Games

Quote:
Originally posted by bippym
I am after ALL the unreleased commercial games that are not in tosec or I don't have (I have Liquid Kids!!) that have since surfaced!
I also want a list of games that are in tosec, I want to put these in the public requests section of my FTP!
For the unreleased games (finished or not), look out dor the aGTW project in this forum. It's on the way, we are trying to organize all infos we have, and if you have/know about some of these games, don't hesitate to contact us: agtw@abime.net

As for Tosec list, check out the Tosec main site:
http://tosec.org/?sect=database
Old 20 September 2003, 19:31   #3
BippyM
Global Moderator

Cheers Wolf but this isn't what I meant!

I know that a few games have surfaced that were previously unreleased.

I want to host these for the world to see!!

As for Tosec I am 100% Amiga complete, I just want to know which games were unreleased so that I can move them to the public area of my ftp!!!
Old 21 September 2003, 02:41   #4
the wolf
Just Leeching

Quote:
Originally posted by bippym
Cheers Wolf but this isn't what I meant!
I know that a few games have surfaced that were previously unreleased.
I want to host these for the world to see!!
As for Tosec I am 100% Amiga complete, I just want to know which games were unreleased so that I can move them to the public area of my ftp!!!
Uh?
If a game was unreleased, I doubt you can find easily something. We are just working on this, and if you'll find something in our site I guess you have to ask for permission to share them in your site, as we are trying to get permission from the authors themselves.
We are here to let the people discover these lost gems!

As for Tosec, sorry, but you have to find them yourself, I think there is a VERY few pieces to mark as unreleased...
For example, look out in HOL, find a game ureleased (eg. Super Hero), then click on "unreleased" to get a list of some, and you have an idea...
Old 22 September 2003, 19:01   #5
Amiga1992

The really unreleased stuff is not available anywhere. This is what aGTW is for.

If you find some games, report it to us, and we'll do the proper thing and distribute it to the world.