English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Other

Old 16 July 2009, 18:43   #1
Marcuz

cinematic game' review with storyboard

This is a long shot, i guess.

around 1992 i saw on a magazine (an italian one, but this is NOT important i think, as the article was probably a translation of an english' one) a review of what i believe it was a Rise of the Dragon LIKE game.

along with the article there was a picture of the game storyboard hanging on a wall behind one of the game artists.

the game could have been something like Heart of China or some less known CDTV game with motion videos. i cannot remember.

anyway, that storyboard influenced my taste a lot in drawing, as crude and simple (and barely visible in the picture) it was, and i would like to see it again.

It could have been on a Amiga Magazine or Amiga Byte italian mag, but so far i could not find it in the magazines pdfs online.

any guess about the game and/or where can i find a scan of the review?

last bit i can remember, is a single frame out of the storyboard, depicting what i think it was a close up, front, of a character, a burly american african engineer or mechanic guy, but not much else.