English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace

Old 08 July 2010, 06:39   #1
ami_junkie

Selling some Apple and Neo Geo stuff

Hi guys, I really need to get rid of some stuff so I am willing to go for a low price for these items. Firstly I have a MacBook 13" White with Japanese keyboard, 2gb ram and a 2 ghz Core Duo processor, unfortunately it does not switch on for some reason, I put it to sleep two weeks ago and after that it refuses to switch on, I don`t have the time to have a proper look at it. So it is being sold as spare parts, the screen works fine and has no dead pixels and the battery still holds a charge for 2 and half hours. I am looking for £68 for the MacBook.

Also I have a Neo Geo AES console for sale, it is taking up too much space so I need a quick sale as well. It comes with one new style joystick and a second joystick but two buttons are not working. All the necessary power and av cables and two games to start you out: Samurai Spirits and Fatal Fury. I am looking for £85 for the Neo Geo pack.

Shipping will vary depending on your location and speed, if you are interested please PM me, also I am open to offers as well.

Thanks,

Timo

Old 08 July 2010, 08:10   #2
Wasagi

Interested PM'ing. Thinking shipping may be the killer.
Old 08 July 2010, 09:09   #3
ami_junkie

Hi mate, got your PM, PM`ed back

Old 10 July 2010, 17:27   #4
ami_junkie

Hi guys, sadly it seems like Wasagi is no longer interested in the Neo Geo and MacBook as he has not answered any emails, so the whole lot is available again. I am open to offers and if people want to take the whole lot it can be shipped anywhere in the world via Surface for £37 pounds though it will take 2 months to arrive. I really need to get rid of this stuff as I have to move and there is limited space in our moving lorry. So I am lookin for a quick sale.

Old 10 July 2010, 19:30   #5
Wasagi

You sent me a PM today with the shipping quote! Give me a chance! :P

Can surface mail have any kind of insurance? If not whats the next level of shipping?
Old 11 July 2010, 03:22   #6
ami_junkie

Oh sorry mate, i had sent it a few days ago guess it too longer for the server to send it With Surface mail I can provide insurance for the full cost of the items, it seems with any shipping from the Japan Post Office I can have insurance. If you would like the it shipped faster the next level would be SAL but that would be 9,400 yen / £70.00 - to be honest I would suggest Surface with insurance, I have never had any lost post with the Japanese surface mail and they always arrive pretty much 2 months later in the same condition that I sent it.

Old 11 July 2010, 22:09   #7
Wasagi

Payment sent. Really hope I can get the macbook working!
Old 12 July 2010, 02:41   #8
ami_junkie

Nice one, just woke up and received payment, will pack it up today and try to get it shipped today or tomorrow. Cheers! I hope you can get the MacBook working too.

Old 12 July 2010, 16:32   #9
alexh
Thalion Webshrine

I just fixed two of those MacBooks and both times they had been killed by the same thing. Being used (by girls) on a duvet bed cover which resulted in overheating.

I replaced the RAM and they switch on but both also had a dead SATA hard drive.

With dead RAM you get just a tiny flicker of the screen back light or keyboard light when pressing the power button before it turns off.
Old 07 September 2010, 18:58   #10
Wasagi

Received the items today. Very well packaged. Have a couple of niggles, but have PMd Ami_Junkie. Will post here again when I've fully tested