English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Apps

Old 12 August 2019, 21:55   #1
bolding

Stick figures walking about

Hey all

As I rediscover my long lost friend, the Amiga, I think back at the great, fun and fantastic games and applications I once had. Some had an actual function - others were useless but fun - this request falls in to the latter category

On the Workbench I had an application when executed spawned a bunch of stick figures which climbed, walked and fell on the windows of the Workbench. What application was this?
Old 12 August 2019, 23:29   #2
DamienD
Banned

Are you sure it wasn't Lemmings characters?

There are loads of those apps available that take over your Workbench as you describe; here are 2 below.

... CyberLemmings.lha
... LEMonWB100.lha
Old 14 August 2019, 21:05   #3
bolding

Thanks D - aminet is a new site to me... It seems I can find all sorts of things in there! Awesome

As for the app... I'm almost positive it was stick figures. But even better, soon I'll have 4 boxes filled with my old floppies from the old days. I am almost certain I know which floppy this app is on - can't wait to find it