English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 23 February 2019, 21:02   #1
jarre
Registered User

jarre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 289
Switch amazing amiga tunes 10

After a while i finally restored the whole amazing amiga tunes 10. Only one file was lost, and two has to be repaired.
the one in tosec is also damaged.....................
The missing one is newly done by ROSS thanks for this...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Switch-AmazingTunes10.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	143.5 KB
ID:	62163

download is here: https://ufile.io/zhclg
jarre is offline  
Old 24 February 2019, 10:29   #2
chip
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Italy
Age: 44
Posts: 1,042
Nice to have another musicdisk fixed .... thanks
chip is offline  
Old 24 February 2019, 13:08   #3
mai
Moderator
mai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Stendal/Germany
Age: 50
Posts: 4,796
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarre View Post
After a while i finally restored the whole amazing amiga tunes 10. Only one file was lost, and two has to be repaired.
the one in tosec is also damaged.....................
What is the story behind "amazing amiga tunes 10", was it a bad release?
As mentioned, we have only a corrupt ADF.
However, at least we have now a working version.
mai is offline  
Old 27 February 2019, 00:20   #4
jarre
Registered User

jarre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mai View Post
What is the story behind "amazing amiga tunes 10", was it a bad release?
As mentioned, we have only a corrupt ADF.
However, at least we have now a working version.
No bad release, just some disk sectors fucked up. Three files left to prepaid after finishing to rescue the files, two modules replaced and the dw-song newly fixed by Ross, now as non corrupter image availible....
jarre is offline  
Old 28 February 2019, 20:48   #5
mai
Moderator
mai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Stendal/Germany
Age: 50
Posts: 4,796
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarre View Post
No bad release, just some disk sectors fucked up. Three files left to prepaid after finishing to rescue the files, two modules replaced and the dw-song newly fixed by Ross, now as non corrupter image availible....
For the time being its fine, but for preservation reasons we have to find original undamaged release.
mai is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Switch Amazing Tunes jarre request.Demos 4 19 July 2018 12:22
Amazing Tunes II (1990) lordofchaos Games images which need to be WHDified 14 10 March 2016 14:25
Amazing Computing for the Commodore Amiga Galaxy AMR contributions 14 20 May 2010 04:23
This is so bloody amazing, go Amiga! ami_junkie Amiga scene 47 05 April 2010 01:51
Amazing things you've done with your Amiga mr_a500 Amiga scene 67 05 July 2007 20:45

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Page generated in 0.08139 seconds with 14 queries