English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Nostalgia & memories

Old 17 July 2002, 23:13   #1
Jussi T.

My A500+ is Working (right corner of my table)

So I finally end up buiyng stuff that that makes my amiga work again..now I just need to update to Amiga 3.1 (i'm gonna get one from a friend).
But i have a slight minor problem.My nostalgia feeling is having problems with the positioning of the screen...the workbench is too much on the left.It's Tv which I have now as a viewer and some how it's having problems...But well you can help me to make my Nostalgia come reality of the days to the end of this decade..heeheehee.. meaning in good english you can make me one of the members for whole life...
And by the way is someone of you making good work on making goodly tailored version of 3.1 WB..then i'm gonna want to step up to be as betatester when that time comes..(but as you've must've noticed i'm not yet tailored my skills with Amiga so i'm good only as tester of version which has minor problems and so on.. -)..Sorry that minor slide from the forum's whatever it is then...;P

Old 18 July 2002, 11:38   #2
Amiga1992

Dunno about your TV (doesnt it have horizontal position controls?), but you wont be able to install Workbench 3.1 unless you fit the Kickstart 3.0/3.1 roms inside your A500+
Old 18 July 2002, 14:04   #3
Jussi T.

Smile *Very proudly states*

Been there done that..yesterday first time I looked inside amiga...and first time I did changed rom to the machine (with little help by father)..So I say i've done long project to come buying those stuff..only the 3.1 is merely lacking because i yet don't have it but i'm gonna get it from a pal..(i'm going to direct him to this forum..he has amiga 1200 with some turbo and most importantly A500 which he was more likely to give to me by a little money exchange project..but that when i have money again...all that money gone (and some money has to be paid later).. ...

My TV is Samsung 14" few year old but sharp (I spend My ever owned only one 1000 marks bil *sob sob* but it wasn't so big loss..).

Now I'm using Amiga at the moment...Deluxe Music (must be quite old software heeheehee)..but it plays just perfectly..even sounds seem to be better than in my pc...('though i think it's only because I used too long Deluxe music just listening music pieces and sort stuff..).

Then I've played Eob2 and Monkey Island 2 on the machine..(just hour a go i checked that one old game which consist of members of the show where Donald Duck wheren't in as a game..äh i take a look what it is...Oij yes..Titus Software's Ducktales...then i checked on what the old games like nitro and sort liked of the WB..well nothing happened (of course)...

But now i stop so that I wouldn't make a long story about My so intresting expedition to the using of A500+ as fully as i can learn...
Yeah..it rocks (:eek "But hey no rocksssss" ....*slides down under of a sledge's safety*)