English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > Other Projects > project.MAGE

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 13 August 2008, 02:13   #21
Belgarath
HOL Team Member

Belgarath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Manchester
Posts: 2,392
you can try re-verifying, although if it knew where they were before I don't see why it would suddenly not find them. The gemus script has nothing to do with the games path.
Belgarath is offline  
Old 13 August 2008, 02:17   #22
smartgenes
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: newcastle / uk
Posts: 16
I guess it was just the game I tried (KGB).. maybe this isn't in the games pack?
But this doesn't solve the problem of the config, as 1.5.0 is still asking for the kickstart roms.
smartgenes is offline  
Old 13 August 2008, 02:21   #23
smartgenes
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: newcastle / uk
Posts: 16
..plus now I have WinUAE 1.5.0 mapped to 1.4.6.. which doesn't make a lot of sense.
smartgenes is offline  
Old 13 August 2008, 02:34   #24
smartgenes
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: newcastle / uk
Posts: 16
Well KGB disappeared from the available list on a verify.. Out of 3 unavailable files, I picked one of them? And yet the file seems to be there, I can see the .adfs in the folders.
I can't manage to change the config in 1.5.0 permanently..
Plus is there a script somewhere that loads the game into DF0 or do we have to do that manually?
smartgenes is offline  
Old 13 August 2008, 02:39   #25
smartgenes
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: newcastle / uk
Posts: 16
I already had two versions of WinUAE set up as emulators via the "Manage Emulators" window, so it was never really that which was the problem. Though that clarifies my wizard-ry probs.
smartgenes is offline  
Old 13 August 2008, 02:47   #26
smartgenes
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: newcastle / uk
Posts: 16
Hope someone can help.. this problem is killing my poor brain..
smartgenes is offline  
Old 13 August 2008, 03:57   #27
illy5603
Registered User

illy5603's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: SPaT CiTY
Posts: 554
Send a message via MSN to illy5603
What finally ended up (Sort of) fixing my issues was just uninstalling Winuae and re-installing. I was running Amikit, Lemonade and several different ClassicWB virtual systems from two separate installations of WinUAE (Amikit places winUAE in it's install dir and leaves your main one alone.)

WinUAE is one incredible program but I think the saving and loading of roms and configs could use some work as they have never worked 100% for me 100% of the time. I noticed there were some fixes for these kinds of issues in 1.5.1 but haven't installed yet.
illy5603 is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"Lincs Amiga User Group aka "LAG" Meeting Confirmed for Sat 2nd of March" rockape News 2 21 February 2013 23:46
"Reminder "Lincs Amiga User Group aka "LAG" Meet Sat 5th of January 2013" rockape News 4 30 January 2013 01:06
"Lincs Amiga User Group aka "LAG" meet confirmed on Saturday the 5th of January 2013" rockape News 2 06 November 2012 21:16
Setting up Extras/SPS in GameBase Amiga [was: "gamebase"] denbob1200 project.MAGE 11 31 December 2007 22:38
"GameBase Amiga by Belgarath" eLowar project.MAGE 0 28 May 2007 19:22

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Page generated in 0.10233 seconds with 13 queries