English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Other Projects > project.Amiga Game Factory

Old 20 November 2012, 23:11   #21
Amiten
Banned

The story

closed

Last edited by Amiten; 08 July 2013 at 19:50.
Old 20 November 2012, 23:13   #22
NovaCoder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiten View Post
that for all , sorry If I looks angry or something for the comments, only I not english native and maybe I get bad the comments.

only I want to contribute to Amiga Scene thanks for all the support even i get rong or not understand sorry
Hiya Amiten,

I appreciate your efforts, always nice to see new software created for our favorite Retro machine.

Keep up the good work
Old 20 November 2012, 23:14   #23
Mrs Beanbag
Glastonbridge Software

are you doing like five games at once now?
Old 20 November 2012, 23:17   #24
Amiga1992

Quote:
only I want to contribute to Amiga Scene
I guess people here need to learn about the back story on your activities. I am glad you have stopped doing this though, it was only shameful to do so.

Yes, I got plenty good things to do, one of those things is telling things like they are, that means saying you used to pretend you made demos and when you were asked about downloads you told people to buy them from you. And they were animations, not even a demo. Suffice to say no one ever saw any of your "productions" for proof.

So sorry for not "buying" into anything you do. Looking forward to you proving me wrong and posting an executable that runs on an Amiga and is playable

Last edited by Amiga1992; 20 November 2012 at 23:33.
Old 20 November 2012, 23:22   #25
roy bates

Quote:
@roy bates

thanks for your support sorry if I get rong your comments

here some of the concept idea

X-wars

infiltrates a Jedi Empire lands to steal the plans of the empire against the rebellious troops.

The game is based on that infltracion jedi in the domains of the empire fighting robots and with Lord sid, once the mission is complete on the planet dominated by the empire developed a space battle will take place.

The idea is to have an addictive game with Star Wars characters of which I am a fan and of course for our incredibles Amigas!

check the develop for future updates of the game, be patient I only one person wornking on this and also in 3 more games check my other threads for more info.

some technical info

Game are in lowres EHB 64 Colours
Its a ECS GAME
I do my best to Fit in Amigas with 68000 and 1MB chip RAM
3,4 o more Disk probably needed

Recomended and other intentions or Amiga specifications for better experience

68060 will be a dream but not necesary i think 68030 will be fine!
a Harddisk much better
Fast Ram for a Music and SFX will be GREAT!
at the End develop I optimized I WinUae Version with more Bonus Music or Graphics Animation getting the High end posibilities of Emulations to experience a Big Starwars Type Game in ours Best Amiga Emulator.

So not much I can Say rigth now because there is only develop what you see in tis little video.

when more work are making I can see how big technicals requeriments is need and allways try to fit in the most posible Amiga machines I can cover.

thanks and keep watch for incomings updates.

ok,i'll wait theres no rush.

just let us know how you get on.

just one more question,an 060 for an amos game? it is in amos am i right?

ah 030 hmm,ok no problem.

actually,thats well...quite a wide range of systems for one game,i'll wait and see what happens.

Last edited by roy bates; 20 November 2012 at 23:37.
Old 20 November 2012, 23:35   #26
Amiten
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy bates View Post
ok,i'll wait theres no rush.

just let us know how you get on.

just one more question,an 060 for an amos game? it is in amos am i right?

ah 030 hmm,ok no problem.
Well, when there are many routines, scrolls, explosions and many animations bobs while working in my 060 things are more fluid guess is that the processor time is greater but hey it's just a suggestion, with Amos takes advantage of the 060 is not? I dont know.

I think a little problem made games in Basic allways is the speed so when more quick Amiga have I think more fluid the game goes, but this is another story
Old 20 November 2012, 23:41   #27
Amiten
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaCoder View Post
Hiya Amiten,

I appreciate your efforts, always nice to see new software created for our favorite Retro machine.

Keep up the good work
thanks very much nova coder! much apreciate this cain of details Animos en Español! Gracias! de verdad.

@Mrs Beanbag

let me see, Spacer,Fish,Amivania and now X-Wars they are 4 Games

Thanks man
Old 20 November 2012, 23:50   #28
Amiten
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira View Post
I guess people here need to learn about the back story on your activities. I am glad you have stopped doing this though, it was only shameful to do so.

Yes, I got plenty good things to do, one of those things is telling things like they are, that means saying you used to pretend you made demos and when you were asked about downloads you told people to buy them from you. And they were animations, not even a demo. Suffice to say no one ever saw any of your "productions" for proof.

So sorry for not "buying" into anything you do. Looking forward to you proving me wrong and posting an executable that runs on an Amiga and is playable

Akira I dont know you for nothing, and the past past are you cant always followme when I post something tell every body you do not like my stuff,

be nice and about your opinion about my Demos you only see one animation I made call it Espichate un platano who now I have it remake use mixing code and animations like all DEMOS in the world Do, so please stop with this and dont make me angry I dont do noting bad to you ok? be nice

every one make mistakes and I not be nice asking money for this Demos but this was only a probe long time ago and I never asking nothing about this, so please stop with this nasty play.

I tell again sorry for my english I not native english (a lot I take from Google translate and I sure not the same if i can express my self in Español)
Old 21 November 2012, 00:08   #29
Mrs Beanbag
Glastonbridge Software

Amos doesn't take advantage of 060's extra features but it will benefit from the extra speed.

What version of Amos are you using? And are you using the compiler? Nothing I can see in the video should need much CPU time, but a 64 colour screen will make more work for the Blitter.

Just a tip though, pick one game to make first and stick to it until you finish it. I know too well how tempting it is to start a new project when you get another idea, and I also know too well that finishing only one game is difficult enough.
Old 22 November 2012, 18:19   #30
Amiten
Banned

A new improvements

closed

Last edited by Amiten; 08 July 2013 at 19:49.
Old 22 November 2012, 18:33   #31
Lord Riton

Quote:
The link [ Show youtube player ]

Thanks for watching.
Well done !

But at the end of the video(1:26), when he gets shot from the ennemy and dies, he isn't really at same level compared to that ennemy, normaly he should have evaded the bullet (bug ?)
Old 22 November 2012, 18:38   #32
Amiten
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Riton View Post
Well done !

But at the end of the video(1:26), when he gets shot from the ennemy and dies, he isn't really at same level compared to that ennemy, normaly he should have evaded the bullet (bug ?)
Thanks and you are rigth I will check the Size of the Laser Box probability its bigger than the laser is thats why collision like the laser impacts
Old 22 November 2012, 19:23   #33
Amiten
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Beanbag View Post
Amos doesn't take advantage of 060's extra features but it will benefit from the extra speed.

What version of Amos are you using? And are you using the compiler? Nothing I can see in the video should need much CPU time, but a 64 colour screen will make more work for the Blitter.

Just a tip though, pick one game to make first and stick to it until you finish it. I know too well how tempting it is to start a new project when you get another idea, and I also know too well that finishing only one game is difficult enough.
Hi Mrs BeanBag,

I use Amos Profesional 2.0 Without any extension and Amos Compiler 2.0 too

Totally agree with you in thats appreciations but finish a game is a task of pharaohs and not always possible for the time and inclination or possibilities.

Regards
Old 25 December 2012, 11:33   #34
HeZoR

Nice concept!
Merry Xmas!