English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.FS-UAE

Old 06 August 2018, 18:48   #1
Thunderbird1400

Command line for starting FS-UAE with LaunchBox

Hi there!
I want to start Amiga Games with FS-UAE from Launchbox which is working perfectly as long as the games don't need a specific configuration. All A500 games are starting perfectly from LaunchBox.

But with Banshee it doesn't work because the game only works when setting the Amiga version to A1200. In LaunchBox it's possible to enter game-specific command line paramaters.

So I need some kind of command line argument/ parameter which starts the Emulator and automatically loads a config file or at least sets the Amiga version to A1200.

I have tried several commands, but nothing worked (with "--" or "-" or with nothing in front):

--Banshee Config.fs-uae
--Y:\Emulatoren & Roms\LaunchBox\Emulators\FS-UAE\Configurations\Banshee Config.fs-uae
--amiga-model=A1200

Any ideas? I mean it must be possible somehow that LaunchBox is starting the emulator and automatically loads a setting.

Old 06 August 2018, 21:15   #2
Thunderbird1400

Problem solved. In LaunchBox you just have to mount the config file instead of the games rom file, then the game will run together with the config file

Old 30 August 2018, 03:47   #3
Anubis
Retro Gamer

There is easier way to add WHDLoad games in Launchbox

[ Show youtube player ]

What I have a problem is, for games with preset settings - how do you make change, for example add CUSTOM1=1 to WHDLoad settings and save it without creating custom config for given game.