English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > Amiga websites reviews

Old 02 April 2011, 20:08   #1
CorwinCollector

Amiga Games Walkthroughs

Hey guys, I just wanted to invite You all to visit my blog http://www.corwinthecollector.com/
or my YouTube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/CorwinTheCollector
I will be uploading loads of Amiga Reviews/Walkthrough/Playthrough/Longplay videos in the nearest future. I am concentrating on games that haven't been uploaded by anybody else. Over the last couple of weeks I have uploaded games like Nebulus, Crystal Hammer, Zak McKracken and some reviews of Buggy Boy, Police Quest and Giana Sisters.
If You want any particular games beaten do not hesitate to write.
Cheers all, Corwin.

AdSense AdSense  
Old 02 April 2011, 21:20   #2
hipoonios
Amiga Hardcore Gamer

Hi Corwin,

I found your walkthroughs for a few days ago, and they are great! Do You still have the source for your videos?

If so, could You please upload them to Recorded Amiga Games for preservation? That would be awesome. You have recorded some games that we don't have yet.
Old 05 April 2011, 22:01   #3
CorwinCollector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipoonios View Post
Hi Corwin,

I found your walkthroughs for a few days ago, and they are great! Do You still have the source for your videos?

If so, could You please upload them to Recorded Amiga Games for preservation? That would be awesome. You have recorded some games that we don't have yet.
Hey mate,
I have already made contact with cubex55 on YouTube and he (I guess it's a "he", not sure though ) asked me the same thing. I am definitely going to contribute to Recorded Amiga Games. The stuff I have at his moment and the next couple of uploads are already branded with the name of my website. I do that the moment I complete recording and start converting to save disk space, cause I use uncompressed files (my system is too slow to compress on the fly) and have to get rid of them as soon as possible. But I will surely bear in mind Recorded Amiga Games from now on and leave an unbranded copy to upload there.
Cheers, Corwin.

Old 05 April 2011, 22:06   #4
hipoonios
Amiga Hardcore Gamer

Just make sure you step by our IRC channel before recording for Recorded Amiga Games. Some details needs to be mentioned there first
Old 15 May 2012, 19:59   #5
s2325
Zone Friend

Are these longplays borrowed from cubex55? http://www.youtube.com/user/ii997/videos
Old 12 May 2014, 00:04   #6
s2325
Zone Friend

Someone made another copy of cubex55 videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCS...B3c2ngw/videos
AdSense AdSense