English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Old Rare Games

Old 16 November 2002, 14:18   #1
NytroX86

3 coverdisk games

I have three coverdisk related questions:
1. Does anyone know what magazine coverdisk had The Shoot 'Em Up Construction Kit on it?
2. Same question for a game called Drip, you played a drip moving through pipes.
3. What happened to Blitz Bombers? It was on a coverdisk with Master Blaster (NE1 know what disk?) but I don't think it every made it to full release, anybody else know?

I wouldn't mind being given a link to an adf, but I mostly want to know what coverdisks these were on, magazine, year, issue number. I searched for coverdisk list but couldnt find what I'm after.

AdSense AdSense  
Old 17 November 2002, 15:49   #2
the wolf
Just Leeching

1. Amiga CU N.72
2. Assassins games N.3
3. Amiga Format N.78 and The One of July 95. Don't know if exist a full version.

Sorry for the quick reply, but I'm in a hurry!

Try these:
http://amigacoverdisks.emuunlim.com
http://nthdimension.emuunlim.com

Not so complete, but good for a start!
Old 17 November 2002, 16:05   #3
NytroX86

Quote:
Sorry for the quick reply, but I'm in a hurry!
I'm just glad somebody took the time to answer. I couldnt find Amiga Format 78 on either of the sites, but I've got SEUCk now . Thanks very much for your help, I know what to look for now!

Old 18 November 2002, 02:09   #4
the wolf
Just Leeching

I'm glad to be useful when I can reply to those things I can know.
Thanks however!
Old 20 November 2002, 05:26   #5
Korodny
Zone Friend

BlitzBombers was released as freeware (can be found on Aminet) when they found out that they wouldn't be able to solve the legal disputes anytime soon.

The released version is 99,99% finished. There are one or two small bugs (which don't affect playing the game at all - I should know, as we spend countless hours playing it). And they omitted one additional sub-game, the manual describes it as a "sort of Mario Kart" clone - I'd have loved too see this :/
Old 20 November 2002, 10:08   #6
NytroX86

Quote:
BlitzBombers was released as freeware (can be found on Aminet) when they found out that they wouldn't be able to solve the legal disputes anytime soon.
If you go on Google.co.uk and search for Blitz Bombers, the 3rd result down (a Demon hosted site) is kind of like a home page for Blitz Bombers . There is a link there to the Leading Edge site where you can the 'Final' version of Blitz Bombers and even register as a Blitz player(I haven't tried that though.)
I got SEUCK on the site Wolf gave me and Drip was on the Assassins compilation, which seems to be freely available.

Old 20 November 2002, 10:40   #7
Twistin'Ghost
Give up the ghost

Quote:
Originally posted by NytroX86
If you go on Google.co.uk and search for Blitz Bombers, the 3rd result down (a Demon hosted site) is kind of like a home page for Blitz Bombers . There is a link there to the Leading Edge site where you can the 'Final' version of Blitz Bombers and even register as a Blitz player(I haven't tried that though.)
Wouldn't it have just been easier to post the link(s) yourself?

http://www.ldngedge.demon.co.uk/
Old 20 November 2002, 11:15   #8
NytroX86

Didn't have time to look, I just remembered where it was

AdSense AdSense