HOL Team Member

I've put it in the zone for you.
Old 26 April 2005, 13:23   #22
Sparrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath
Incredible. After just 1 hour!
thanks a lot Belgarath! I owe you a big one.

Old 29 April 2005, 23:47   #23
MethodGit

I've got the proper full version with the more complete ISO and *drum roll* the audio tracks! It's too big for me to even consider zoning up but i can upload the tracks in a decent size if anyone's interested.
Old 02 May 2005, 12:30   #24
derSammler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow
Hi Belgarath! I know this topic is QUITE old .. however right now I am facing the same problem - corrupted 49.lfl file. I've been looking for Fmtowns version for a long time, being a huge fan of all scumm quests. If it's not too impudent to ask and you're still attending those forums, perhaps you could share this file?
The 49.LFL file is *not* corrupt. It's not readable because that's the copy protection. It must be like this, otherwise the game will switch to demo mode (unless you got a cracked 49.LFL).

@MethodGit: Don't waste your time, it's available through eMule/eDonkey for years now. FM-Towns games are not longer rare.
Old 19 May 2005, 00:07   #25
alien child

anyone has the 49.LFL avail? i'm dying to play zak256 again!
cheers.

Old 03 July 2005, 22:41   #26
noir

Quote:
Could you (or someone else who have time) please put this file (49.lft) again?I`am trying with scummVM and this same corrupted 49.lft shows.I can`t find anywhere good 49.lft or better iso. I saw screeanies of that FM version and wow I that much want play it please please

btw is it normal that scummVM show debug(?) console instead of game when started with that corrupted 49.lft (someone talked about demo mode?)

Thanks i will owe wou

Old 03 July 2005, 22:47   #27
Belgarath
HOL Team Member

I've put it in the zone, read the FAQ to find out how to get access to it.
Old 03 July 2005, 23:06   #28
noir

Quote:
I've put it in the zone, read the FAQ to find out how to get access to it.
What can i say you are fantastic!
THANKS

Old 27 July 2005, 04:04   #29
kyus

hey! just wondering if someone can upload that 49.lfl file for me? dying to play this version. gonna check out the fm-towns version of loom as well. hope i don't run into the same issue again! :P

Old 27 July 2005, 07:53   #30
OddbOd

The copy on JCEC that is linked to above is 100% OK there is no need to upload it yet again! It was the method Belgarath and others were using to try and extract the files that caused the problem in the first place not the ISO itself, if you use ISOBuster all of the files will be extracted without error.
Old 27 July 2005, 14:01   #31
kyus

Superb!

I had isobuster all along and was intent on using it until the alcohol or daemontools mount drive came up. worked without a hitch! I'll now try for the enhanced maniac mansion and apart from that the only games i need now are the fm-towns version of loom, and copies of the dig and full throttle. I really got alot to play considering I've only ever finished monkey island 1.

Old 04 September 2005, 18:49   #32
opticnerve

i hate to drudge up an old thread, but could someone re load that .lf into the zone, or tell me if i'm gonna have the same problem with the .bin/.cue files.

I just burned them to a CD using toast (Mac user, duh...) and extracted everything fine. I just haven't played up to that point to see if it locks up.

Also - I have original copies of these games on Amiga 3.5 floppies (boxes and all) from waaaay back in the day. I was wondering If I could somehow use these with scummvm. Obviously when I try to mount the disks in OS X I get nothing. I also tried on a windows machine and it just wants to format the disks... So even though I am an original owner of Monkey Island, Atlantis and Zak, I can't seem to use my old amiga disks.

one other thing. I got the music for Zak (fm towns) in mp3 format and tried the method of getting them to work that's in the scummvm readme, but it doesn't seem to be playing at appropriate times. suggestions?

thanks.

Old 03 November 2005, 17:10   #33
anonlaks86

Hey, i can't access the zone, whats wrong? I too need that 49.lfl file.
The 256 version just shines out and wants to be played.

Ok, figured it out, but hey! The file is not there anymore.. can anyone please upload it again?

Last edited by anonlaks86; 03 November 2005 at 17:33.

Old 05 November 2005, 09:46   #34
Jope
-

Use isobuster, please.
Old 06 November 2005, 13:02   #35
anonlaks86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jope
Use isobuster, please.
THANKYOU MAN!!

I can't belive i didn't do that sooner, as i really read through this thread thorowly, but hey.. most forums is so full of b.s, that i really didn't consider this a copy prot mech, but rather a miss rip of the cd.

Uknow, one tend to look through the fingers, look another way and laugh from most forums sadly..

Anyw..

when it was said to use isobuster i really didn't make the connection to the iso (bin,cue) files, but rather for ripping a healthy image from the orig....

Shame on me... nobody is perfect at all times...

What's most of in the universe is: 1: Hydrogen, and 2: Dumbness.

Sadly this time it was my turn to cover my face

Cheers..