English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Amiga Forever

Old 07 July 2017, 23:57   #1
MagicFerret

Amiga Forever Joypad help

Hi All,

Sorry if this has been answered. I just purchased Amiga Forever Plus. All is installed ok. I want to run AmigaSYS as it seems suitable to use just for my WHD Load games. I have it all configured but i can not get my new install to recognise any of my gamepads. USB and xbox one etc. They all show available to use if i select the option cog in the top right of my Amiga forever launcher. When i run the game from the AmigaSYS system it wont recognise any input. Is there something simple i am missing? i have tried only selecting the individual controller in the config area. Its driving me mad.

Thanks for your help.

Old 09 July 2017, 17:15   #2
Saghalie

What version of AF are you running and what version of Winuae are you running? When I upgraded to WinUAE 3.5.0 I lost all keyboard control. Didn't try any gamepads though.

When I upgraded to the current version of AF all seems well. I could use my keyboard again (and no, I do not work for Cloanto!)

Last edited by DH; 14 November 2017 at 17:20. Reason: Deleted direct signature
Old 10 July 2017, 22:53   #3
MagicFerret

Thanks for the reply. I managed it. There is a section on the bottom tool bar to select my gamepad not sure its running winuae as i just selected it from the systems area of Amiga Forever. Now i can play my favourite system for hours. Thanks again