English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > abime.net - Hosted Projects > project.ClassicWB

Old 20 June 2019, 19:44   #1
Snaggletooth

ClassicWB on Raspberry Pi Questions?

Hey all,

I have been setting up a Raspberry Pi 3
With This version of WB installed took a little playing about trying to work out right directories but eventually got WB installed after running the required first and 2nd one time configs.

And have been working through booting to the different 1200/4000 Configs provided.

While these seem to be stable P96 doesn't seem to have installed, so guessing I must have gone wrong somewhere as cant select anything beyond the Standard NTSC and PAL Resolutions. certainly no High def goodness.

Though I think something may have worked as when first booted into them it came up in a small windowed part of my Display. as opposed to Std workbench Install that Ran full screen from get go.

So trying to Get P96 running should I retry changing HD0 back to P96.hdf and re un that install or will that mess up my current work?

or should I download it and run it as a separate as per green amiga guide and if so where should I place the directory in the Pi?

Thanks
Old 22 June 2019, 14:33   #2
Snaggletooth

Not sure if supposed to bump these, but would be appreciative if anybody does have any advice?
Old 29 June 2019, 21:10   #3
symbios24

hi workbench P96 after installation looks terrible must be something with the config file coz if i install it manual with the normal amibian and put the correct config file from the p96 archive looks great

they should include the correct config files from the original archives and not one config for all, it does not work like that each workbench has different parameters

also some workbench`s i tested and installed manual and automatic with HstWB with the manual method they look better and work faster

so i think the original configs are needed

do a manual install with amibian otherwise p96 wont work or will work like a mess

Last edited by symbios24; 29 June 2019 at 21:22.
Old 24 July 2019, 08:32   #4
Budda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggletooth View Post
Not sure if supposed to bump these, but would be appreciative if anybody does have any advice?

If you look at my post in the "P96 in Amibian not working" thread:
http://eab.abime.net/showpost.php?p=1319233&postcount=7

I detailed how I got ClassicWB_P96 working on the Pi.