English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Nostalgia & memories

Old 02 April 2010, 16:20   #1
moriez
freak on/off

Listening to Amiga music does this

I was meant to do this a while ago but again I find myself in ''need'' to share this. Not for nostalgia sakes but for what it means to me today.
I just have to share with you the feeling that this awesome Amiga (mod) music brings. It still has quite the meaning to me 20 years after the big bang. Ofcourse music in general brings back memories but you know exactly what I mean when I say this is different. It means a trip back to those days and gives me a feeling of warmth. Memories of a dude still young and stupid and living it all up for the Amiga. It was always most about music for me and whenever I hear it back it embodies the whole amiga experience. Its cool to see and know that the people that were there at that time share that same special feeling.

Guys, big handshake for all those who know what the hell I am talking about

Last edited by moriez; 02 April 2010 at 16:25. Reason: spellzor
Old 02 April 2010, 17:14   #2
Specksynder

I will be the first to shake your hand
Old 02 April 2010, 18:41   #3
FOL
PSPUAE DEV

Send a message via MSN to FOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by moriez View Post
I was meant to do this a while ago but again I find myself in ''need'' to share this. Not for nostalgia sakes but for what it means to me today.
I just have to share with you the feeling that this awesome Amiga (mod) music brings. It still has quite the meaning to me 20 years after the big bang. Ofcourse music in general brings back memories but you know exactly what I mean when I say this is different. It means a trip back to those days and gives me a feeling of warmth. Memories of a dude still young and stupid and living it all up for the Amiga. It was always most about music for me and whenever I hear it back it embodies the whole amiga experience. Its cool to see and know that the people that were there at that time share that same special feeling.

Guys, big handshake for all those who know what the hell I am talking about
Ill proberly get a grilling for this, but I live eat and sleep amiga mods. Every day I listen to them, wether Im at home or at Amigakit. If the 4000T goes down, I start to twitch, until I force myself to run WinUAE and play the mods that way, .

Even my kids know all the tunes to the popular games, and we play name that Amiga tune, lol.

I too get all nostalgic, when I hear the Amiga tunes. They sound as fresh now as they did back then, .
Old 02 April 2010, 21:11   #4
Amiga1992

I think Dimitri, who knows it all,can sum up what it is felt.
Go and ask him about "Amiga"

http://www.misterdimitri.com/#/home

Old 02 April 2010, 22:00   #5
Predseda
Puttymoon inhabitant

Send a message via ICQ to Predseda
Lol!