English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Coders > Coders. General

Old 12 December 2010, 02:42   #1
h0ffman

acurate protracker replayer!

Now I know there have been many discussions about tracker replay code on here so I'm sorry if this is going over old ground. However, I spent all day Friday (day off work) coding a scrolling pattern display routine routine using a recent PT replay source. My main reason for using this source in particular is the dmawait bug has been fixed which is the single shittest issue ever in PT replay code. The biggest annoyance was finding out, after writting all the code to display and scroll the pattern, that the vibrato effect is complete fubar!

I was thinking of grabbing the old 2.3 replay code and attempting to fix the DMA wait bug, however I don't really understand how to fix it, or at least the correct way to fix it.

Does anyone have an acurate PT replay code floating about?

Please don't suggest The Player. It's great for playing tunes, granted, but when you start wanting to sync stuff up, the code is a mine field of if and endc statements. Also, would be like converting the module in real time back to original pattern data.

Also, on a side ntoe, just want to say thanks to all the people who have provided me feedback thus far. It WILL come to fruition before long and we WILL have a new Amiga production.
Old 12 December 2010, 10:19   #2
pmc
gone

Morning h0ff - check your email