English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Retrogaming General Discussion

Old 30 September 2014, 00:11   #61
Mounty
Hardware Design Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_s View Post
I would think the Amiga market is much smaller than it once was 24 years ago. But let us know when you make your first million
Ha ha, I didn't mean it like that, what I was trying to say was, yes, alarm boxes are not the prettiest things in the world, but that didn't stop huge amounts of people buying them.

Never mind I dropped the idea, I'm now working on something much more aesthetically pleasing...
Old 30 September 2014, 00:39   #62
ADz
A mighty pirate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mounty View Post
Ha ha, I didn't mean it like that, what I was trying to say was, yes, alarm boxes are not the prettiest things in the world, but that didn't stop huge amounts of people buying them.

Never mind I dropped the idea, I'm now working on something much more aesthetically pleasing...

Glad you took feedback on board. I for one am really looking forward to what you come up with.

I would like to re-iterate my previous opinion that a much better design would be a kind of face plate for floppy drive that would extend/replace the original housing for Gotek and make it easier to mount the display/buttons on outside of drive area without having to modify Amiga casing.