English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Apps

Old 09 October 2022, 22:42   #1
malko
Ex nihilo nihil

Original Kuma Seka 1.5 & manual

I have searched around the web but it is like if this app and its manual never existed.

Only scene "upgraded" versions are available, and it is not what I am looking for...

Does any of you still have a copy of the original K-Seka 1.5 disk and a PDF of its original documentation ?

Thanks in advance.

Here are a copy of the screenshots I found of what I am looking for :

Old 10 October 2022, 20:53   #2
rygar

Here is huge info about SEKA:
https://www.stone-oakvalley-studios....14012018224147
Old 11 October 2022, 10:35   #3
malko
Ex nihilo nihil

PM sent.
Old 27 October 2022, 00:55   #4
malko
Ex nihilo nihil

For anyone interested, a copy of the K-SEKA 1.4 manual can be found by following this link :
https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php...89#post1571389

Old 14 May 2024, 13:34   #5
malko
Ex nihilo nihil

I am still looking for the 2 disks set of K-Seka 1.5.
The only place I have seen these mentioned was on amibay but it was in 2011, so long ago ( https://www.amibay.com/threads/devpa...sembler.15359/ )

Anyone having a copy of these 2 disks ?
Old 16 May 2024, 08:22   #6
malko
Ex nihilo nihil

Just by curiosity I have asked ChatGPT :
Quote:
What do you know about kuma seka ?
Answer :
Quote:
Kuma seka is a traditional form of wrestling that is practiced in some parts of the Central African Republic. It is a popular sport among the Ngbaka and Ngbandi people in the region. Kuma seka involves two competitors engaging in a physical wrestling match where the goal is to either throw the opponent to the ground or force them out of a designated wrestling area. The sport is often accompanied by singing, drumming, and dancing, creating a festive and lively atmosphere. Kuma seka is not only a form of entertainment but also serves as a way to settle disputes, demonstrate strength and skill, and maintain cultural traditions within the community.
Hum... if this is true, popular seatch engines are not able to validate that answer as they were not able to return a single link mentioning the "Kuma seka" form of wrestling.
Old 16 May 2024, 08:26   #7
malko
Ex nihilo nihil

I then have asked :
Quote:
What do you know about kuma seka assembler?
Answer :
Quote:
Kuma seka assembler is a lightweight, open-source cross-platform assembler designed for the x86 architecture. It is known for its simplicity and ease of use, making it a popular choice among developers working on x86-based projects. Kuma seka assembler is written in the C programming language and supports a variety of features such as multiple input formats, symbol tables, and debugging capabilities. It is actively maintained and updated by its developers, who are committed to providing a reliable and efficient tool for assembly language programming.
Interesting answer. But again search engines were not able to return a single link about an x86 assembler named "kuma seka".
Old 16 May 2024, 08:32   #8
malko
Ex nihilo nihil

Finally I have asked
Quote:
What do you know about kuma seka assembler for amiga line of computers?
Answer:
Quote:
Kuma Seka Assembler is a popular assembler software tool designed for the Amiga line of computers. It is a powerful and versatile tool that allows developers to write, assemble, and debug code for Amiga software and applications. The assembler supports a wide range of programming languages and syntax, making it suitable for various development projects.

Kuma Seka Assembler offers advanced features such as macro support, syntax highlighting, code optimization, and multi-pass assembly. It also includes a comprehensive set of debugging tools for identifying and resolving errors in the code.

Overall, Kuma Seka Assembler is highly regarded among Amiga developers for its efficiency, reliability, and ease of use in building software for the Amiga platform.
Hum... such answers reminds me the movie :
Old 16 May 2024, 12:43   #9
malko
Ex nihilo nihil

Quote:
Originally Posted by malko View Post
I am still looking for the 2 disks set of K-Seka 1.5.
The only place I have seen these mentioned was on amibay but it was in 2011, so long ago ( https://www.amibay.com/threads/devpa...sembler.15359/ )

Anyone having a copy of these 2 disks ?
By the way, this is the most important in this thead as now
Old 17 May 2024, 19:00   #10
StoneOakvalley

Yeah, asking ChatGPT for that is like googling "i have swallowed a tooth, is it dangerous" and watch nonsense of "medical advices". AGI can never be claimed until it answers a proper explanation of K-Seka, or can write an actual LScript for Lightwave Modeler3D :-)

Anyway, I took the scanned images from scuzz website and created a pdf for the manual at least (ocr'd), and are you looking for the 1.5 executable of Seka, or do you have that already?

https://www.stone-oakvalley-studios....14012018224147
(Scroll down to bottom of page for PDF, and check out the Seka executables on the Cover-Disk for this story (Kickstart 1.3) - with SEKA software and files) adf image.

v1.5, 2.1, 2.12+,3.0, 3.2 versions.

Really curious of what else was on those original Seka disks!
Old 17 May 2024, 22:09   #11
malko
Ex nihilo nihil

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneOakvalley View Post
[...] are you looking for the 1.5 executable of Seka, or do you have that already? [...]
Yes, I already have the exe by itself.
I cannot remember clearly but it is possible that the 1st copy of the exe I got came from your adf. So as I never had the chance to say it : thank you !

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneOakvalley View Post
[...] Really curious of what else was on those original Seka disks!
Me too. I hope someone, coder or not, will have copies somewhere, physical or dms/adf, and will mind to share them. For the price it was proposed on Amibay in 2011, I would buy the original as well just to close the hunt .