English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Old Rare Games

Old 13 May 2024, 18:03   #1
Amiga600
amigaboing.net Blog

Can anyone help find 7 Blocks - It was a Licenceware Game by Stuart Fisher

I have had this on my website since around 2022, and I thought if I posted it here, maybe someone can help who has not seen it from my website
*fingers crossed*

Stuart Fisher who created Matchstick Man which I reviewed on my Blog a while back, also created a Licenceware Game called "7 Blocks"

I am hoping someone has this Game or can help find it, since Stuart and even myself would like to find it

Stuart explains it as follows:

7 Blocks. It was a “licenceware” game where I got a pound for each one sold. Sold through the normal PD channels via post. I’d love to see that again but not seen hide nor hair of it! If you ever find it let me know. It was a unique game where you had to match symbols falling from the top of the screen with a little robot at the bottom. Initially a tetris flavour but gameplay very different

Please let me know if you can help in any way locate this Game, Thankyou