Wow! Very detailed example!
Thank you very much for the efforts!
Old 07 May 2024, 19:01   #42
saimon69
J.M.D - Bedroom Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by alain.treesong View Post
Hello,

I have published a new snippet that shows how to code the copper and display an image like this one :

Attachment 80920

Everything is here : https://github.com/alain-treesong/am...perProgramming

Aghnar / Agima
A bit OT but we miss a tool to create PCHG on pictures at need, both for AMOS, Blitz and low level languages - ok, the resulting copperlist might not be clean but is a good start
Old 08 May 2024, 12:21   #43
Photon

Cool initiative Alain!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saimon69 View Post
A bit OT but we miss a tool to create PCHG on pictures at need, both for AMOS, Blitz and low level languages - ok, the resulting copperlist might not be clean but is a good start
There is so much I want time to do... I'm looking for ppl to help me bring some patent/pending algos onto Amiga to complement HamLab's editing to increase # colors for images, and create an enhanced PCHG format (or at least converters that give two individual copperlists for further enhanced RGB color).

Currently, HamLab generates two identical color change lists AFAIK, and IDK any other tools that export PCHG on Amiga?

The PCHG commandline tool and source was released for Frazetta and can be used freely in your productions, available on Coppershade.

Currently, I use the source as my main IFF converter with just a flag to generate out PCHG as copperlists if wished.
Old 08 May 2024, 17:57   #44
saimon69
J.M.D - Bedroom Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photon View Post
Cool initiative Alain!

The PCHG commandline tool and source was released for Frazetta and can be used freely in your productions, available on Coppershade.
Exactly! Command line! Am a darn graphic artist, wish to have the skills to code a GUI one