English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.WinUAE

Old 12 November 2023, 19:34   #1
Solstar

Can't change input anymore after latest Winuae update

hi all i have updated winuae now with latest nightly build after some months, and i have realized that it has changed the input ports for some reasons, it added that gui button and put autofire on by default. problem is that i cannot change any of this as the remap drop down window is greyed out,. why? the only thing i can do is choose 2 in the bottom left window and remap one from scratch but that won't work because it's the number 1 that is always used. any help?

https://imgur.com/a/P3yLNU2
Old 13 November 2023, 17:44   #2
Toni Wilen
WinUAE developer

What was your previous version?

Game Ports settings take priority. Set game ports panel port to empty if you want to configure it in Input panel. It was changed long time ago when Game Ports panel added less confusing method of remapping (Select any CUSTOM game port device and then click test/remap)