English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

Old 28 September 2005, 15:57   #1
sprawler

onescape

i was plaing this wonderfull game but now im stucked on third level(basic section).im near a console where i must enter a code (some red symbols) when i entered this symbols nothing happens ,the console doors just dont close - so im thinking that this is the right combination (when i type something else the doors to console are closing and i have to open them again to type the code)the problem is that when i enter the code i dont know were to go???? there are some stupid dogs several screens left ,i just cant figure out how kill them i was trying to lure them to the laser cannon ,no luck can someone know what to do next????

Old 28 September 2005, 21:38   #2
RetroMan

run left, as soon as the dogs spot you, turn and run to the right until you reach the "barrier" ... then turn around so the dogs will be killed by the barrier that is now in front of you
Old 29 September 2005, 14:20   #3
sprawler

thx for help ,i have killed those stupid dogs i still dont know wahat to do next ,where to go there are three symbols on walls ,first is by the barrier,second on the left where dogs been earlier and third next to robot i destroyed on the right .i was trying to enter this symbols in diffrent orders but nothing is happening .can someone tell me what should i do when i enter this code corretly ,there is some not working teleport next to console ,he will be activeted later or not????

Old 30 September 2005, 13:05   #4
andreas
Zone Friend

Send a message via ICQ to andreas Send a message via AIM to andreas
Maybe this requires the manual; those code combinations are usually a kind of copy protection, and also in your case, it sounds a lot like that.
Old 30 September 2005, 16:28   #5
sprawler

i dont think so ,the code you must enter is a game puzzle not a protection,did someone on this forum completed the whole game "onescapee" those one who did this should remember this part"on third where the barrier is ,on left are dogs and on right is robot shootin homing laser balls next to him is a computer where i heve to enter a code (three symbols) do someone know in which order enter them (they are written on the walls ,first by barrier,second by dogs and third one screen left from robot) im playing pc version of game

Old 30 September 2005, 22:05   #6
RetroMan

Ok, here is the solution

first symbol is the one at the dogs
second is the one near the console
third is the one right at the entrance to that corridor

Old 01 October 2005, 09:16   #7
sprawler

it worked thx a lot now i can kick some robot ass again