English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Demos

Old 20 August 2009, 20:50   #1
kernoman

Looking for car and bike demo

Hi,

I am looking for a demo which features a red sports car driving down a straight road and then a unicylce crosses the road and the car hits it, it had a wicked music track that i want to get hold of, i think it was just a sample of part of a song but its been bugging me for years trying to remember how the tune went so any help appreciated

Thanks
Old 21 August 2009, 20:07   #2
zeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by kernoman View Post
Hi,

I am looking for a demo which features a red sports car driving down a straight road and then a unicylce crosses the road and the car hits it, it had a wicked music track that i want to get hold of, i think it was just a sample of part of a song but its been bugging me for years trying to remember how the tune went so any help appreciated

Thanks
It is some aegis animator animation. released in 1987.
Have already searched through all the given anim disks i have got. But it is lost for the moment. Deep Search mode on!
laters.
Old 22 August 2009, 11:57   #3
kernoman

ok thanks for the info at least I now know the name so that will hopefully help me track it down, if you do come across it could you post a link here?, much appreciated.
Old 22 August 2009, 21:22   #4
thor

It's on Fred Fish's PD series disk 123. You can find it f.e. on Aminet.
Old 22 August 2009, 21:44   #5
Predseda
Puttymoon inhabitant

Send a message via ICQ to Predseda
I have it in my Amiga. It is called Unicycle revenge, but I have only the ILBM-IFF animation, without any music
Old 23 August 2009, 16:54   #6
kernoman

Great thanks for the info, downloading fred fish disk now, hopefully its the one with music
Old 27 August 2009, 19:52   #7
thor

Well, no (the anim itself has no music and I only knew this version). However I found that 17Bit PD disk 31 claimed it contains additional music. Unfortunately the disk image from the 17Bit CD is corrupt, but Disksalv could repair some files. You can find an image with files from the 17Bit disk (sound) and Fish disk (anim) in the zone, hopefully it's the version you're looking for. It plays the external sample in the background. There was also a sample file called "3" on the corrupt disk that Disksalv salvaged which is also on the new disk (needs to be played manually). Don't know if there's more on the 17Bit PD disk that can't be repaired by Disksalv automatically, but I can't be bothered to look into it currently, maybe someone has a working image.
Old 28 August 2009, 00:20   #8
kernoman

Thanks for this I just noticed the file while browsing the zone, I really appreciate your help with this. I'm loving this forum everyone is so friendly and helpful it makes a refreshing change - thanks guys!
Old 25 January 2012, 09:31   #9
Toni Brabezo

demo Unicycle Music

The music was a fragment that was repeating itself infinitely. It was of the group The Damned song " In Dulce Decorum " version demo. You will find her in youtube. I you expect to have helped for regards from Barcelona Spain!!!!

Old 12 August 2016, 13:28   #10
kernoman

4 years later and I stumble stumble upon this old post I made - thanks for confirming the song name
Old 12 August 2016, 15:07   #11
Amiga1992

[ Show youtube player ]