English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Old Rare Games

Old 24 December 2001, 19:03   #1
MethodGit

Exclamation I'm ONLY gonna do this once, or at least rarely often.

Sorry about this, Cody, but could you upload Alfred Chicken, Switchblade & Top Cat again?

I do NOT mean to annoy you, I know it's my fault, I should've backed them up to a floppy disk first, I'm a true moron.

There, I've said it...
Old 24 December 2001, 22:55   #2
Drake1009

I uploaded the version of Topcat which was uploaded here before. At least that's less work for him if he wants to help. I didn't download the other ones he posted though so I can't help with that.
Old 24 December 2001, 23:23   #3
MethodGit

Ummm... Wow! Thanks, Drake. *asks RCK to find a blushing or "aw, shucks-type" smilie*
Old 25 December 2001, 11:28   #4
Paul
RIP Friends

Alfred Chicken in the zone. Not cody's version, but still works with install.
Old 25 December 2001, 23:17   #5
Codetapper
2 contact me: email only!

Floppy disk Re: I'm ONLY gonna do this once, or at least rarely often.

Quote:
I'm ONLY gonna do this once, or at least rarely often.
Great subject you chose as usual...

Quote:
I do NOT mean to annoy you, I know it's my fault, I should've backed them up to a floppy disk first
What kind of an idiot would backup to floppies? Most unreliable media around (especially on PC's)

Quote:
I'm a true moron.
Finally we agree on something.

Switchblade WHDLoad is in the zone.

Marz: How about actually backing up your stuff this time? I think I speak for most members when I say that reposting games for you after you continually lose your HD gets a tad annoying for the rest of the board...

PS: I will delete this thread in a few days when the downloads disappear from the zone as it offers nothing to the board so don't post another thread complaining that your post count decreases by 2 again.
Old 26 December 2001, 00:49   #6
MethodGit

Ahem, may I quote from your Zone comment?

Quote:
Switchblade WHDLoad for the moron that should have backed up to floppies. Again to save Cody some work
This from the person who then suggests to me that floppies are the worst format to use! Can't you make up your mind?

Quote:
Marz: How about actually backing up your stuff this time? I think I speak for most members when I say that reposting games for you after you continually lose your HD gets a tad annoying for the rest of the board...
Duh, you don't think I know that already?! I already expressed my concern as to how others would react to a re-request in this thread here. Thanks for Switchblade anyway (that was just in case you thought I wasn't gonna thank you for uploading it).

Look, you can do whatever you like to this thread now I've gotten my stuff. You can draw all over it, sing/rap to it, shit/piss on it, whatever, I don't care. Just stay the fuck out of my other threads, you freak. They're none of your business (unless I'd like you to be involved in the conversation), and that's final.

It's funny how you have never deleted any posts by RCK, Akira, Twist, Cody, birdy, Shatterhand, Drake, s4murai, Ian, Fred, Paul, Muzkat etc. instantly on the grounds of being "unecessary". Their posts are usually only deleted on the grounds of the 2-week expiry date.

I reckon one of the other mods, or even RCK himself, should start destroying your posts as well for a change, no matter how important they are, just to piss you off and to make it even between me and you. I still believe it's censorship, btw. You're basically denying my personal words from getting through to public eyes, you like destroying people's evidence.

Admit it dude, you hate me so much.

I don't know why you even had to act aggressive about the quality of my posts in the first place. A simple "May I delete a small selection of your posts/threads on the grounds of that they have turned out to be a little unpopular atm?" would've sufficed.

Several months ago, no-one cared about the quality of my posts in the slightest. And now it's suddenly become this "important" matter and mission on the board???

(And RCK, don't think of this as a flame war, I have said my piece and I am stepping down. Whatever Codetapper says, I'm not gonna reply to it, since there's no point in arguing with a defiant censorship-loving pissy-pissy little missy who thinks it's funny to do all this under an anonymous blanket. It won't get anywhere.)

@Paul: thank you very much for Alfred Chicken, btw. Would you like me to upload something for you and Drake in return?
Old 26 December 2001, 01:15   #7
birdy-scc
Banned

Old 26 December 2001, 01:32   #8
TikTok

Thumbs down

Quote:
Just stay the fuck out of my other threads, you freak. They're none of your business (unless I'd like you to be involved in the conversation), and that's final.
Well that isn't very Christmasy is it?:disgusted Chill, have a beer (or lemonade if you're not old enough ), listen to some nice music, have another drink, spend time with friends, go to the pub, eat some nice food, cuddle a teddy bear... <OK, thats enough>

EDIT: And if you think you're hard done by, consider this; one of my presents was a pair of socks which were too small, and another was some shoe polish and a cloth.
(Sorry for being off topic....)
Old 26 December 2001, 03:43   #9
andreas
Zone Friend

Send a message via ICQ to andreas Send a message via AIM to andreas
Eek AAARRRRRRGGGHHHHH....

This is really TOO MUCH, otherwise I wouldn't have posted anything in this thread.

Codetapper meant this ironically, you symbol of a dunce.

OK, we're gonna do it now like for little kids, step by step, talking veeeeeery slowly.
YOU said:

Quote:
I do NOT mean to annoy you, I know it's my fault, I should've backed them up to a floppy disk first, I'm a true moron.
CODETAPPER replied the same way:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Switchblade WHDLoad for the moron that should have backed up to floppies. Again to save Cody some work
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU replied this:
Quote:
This from the person who then suggests to me that floppies are the worst format to use! Can't you make up your mind?
Do you now see that you replied the wrong way and made a complete fool of yourself in face of such a fucking trifle??
Codetapper just wanted to tease you by repeating your words like a parrot, true. But he actually shouldn't have done that because everyone knows what's gonna happen again in the end...

So Codetapper, for Heaven's sake please STOP USING IRONY next time, or at least announce irony in your posts somehow every time when you're speaking to Marz so that even people like him get it. This man definitely doesn't know to handle irony the right way, or to get to the point: not at all.

Oh well, oh well...

andreas - OVER -

Last edited by andreas; 26 December 2001 at 03:53.
Old 26 December 2001, 15:09   #10
MethodGit

@andreas

I know he was quoting from me, but what confused me is to why he even said "should've backed up to floppies" when he don't like floppies! He could've said something like for the moron who "should've backed up to floppies" (according to himself) (even though they're shite) to make more sense, perhaps?
Old 26 December 2001, 16:52   #11
birdy-scc
Banned

Marz, shut the fuck up and start LISTENING to what people are saying.

Take ten minutes between reading this and reacting to it, and your brain might just click that not everyone thinks you are a waste of space.

Although it is getting that way.
Old 26 December 2001, 17:35   #12
MethodGit

Let me explain this in a very calm and well-mannered way.

I wasn't attacking everyone on this thread, birdy. It is clear that Codetapper deliberately wants to get me pissed off in the hope that I will end up starting a war and get my ass kicked off the board. I *had* to respond in this way.

In fact, I appreciate TikTok for reminding me it's Christmas (and were those *really* your presents??? I feel sympathy for you man), but really, since 'Tapper never wished me a Merry Xmas at any point this week why should I even act nice towards him and what he is doing?

I can imagine it now:

"Why Codetapper, let's be friends for once this Christmas, and what's more, for your very brave and non-cowardly (yeah, right - Reality check Ed) act of deleting all that I have ever announced from this site of messages, all the while initially performing such actions under a blanket of anonymity, I will give you some of my Maltesers (from my big bucket of the stuff) as an award!"

"Why, thank you very much Marz! Merry Xmas! So it's still okay for me to act aggressive and bullyish unecessarily towards you?"

"Hey, why not, eh? It's CHRISTMAS! Everyone can do what they like, whether it be criminal or not! Why, let's give Amiga Inc. a huge "Thank you" present as well for their non-scene-supporting behaviour this year!"

There is a fine line between the spirit of Goodwill and performing non-tolerable acts on public sites, you know.

But look, I don't even want to argue about this anymore!

All I was simply doing was making my point across but it appears people are seeing my messages in the wrong light.

Sorry if I can't use specific words to make it easier, but does it really matter? Does it???

Since Codetapper detests me so much for his own incomprehensible reason, I'm just gonna leave him alone until he snaps out of it, or until some good air comes onto this board.

Once he is ready to realise that he is seriously upsetting me and my possible future on this board, I will apologise for my verbal actions towards him.

I don't understand either. I mean, I once helped the guy with adding a game to the WHDLoad list before. And yet he still insists on silencing me?

The simple fact is, if I'm posting a lot of Off-Topic stuff, maybe, just maybe, it could be because I might not actually have anything important to say about the Amiga scene right now, atm?

Look, please everyone, do not think of me as a waste of space. I am simply defending myself, just like all of you would defend yourself if someone was personally attacking you or performing an action against you that you cannot tolerate.

But really, I have had enough of talking about this already. Let's end the verbal violence (before it even begins).

I am not gonna say any more on this subject. For real.

I might do all the things that TikTok suggested in fact, just to take my mind off it.

I have drunk beer, btw. I think a lot of them are too bitter for my personal taste, though.

But enough about that...
Old 27 December 2001, 00:36   #13
Djay
95th User

hey, hey, hey........

as far as i can remember, the original Amiga scene was a cool and ladback kinda scene, none of this bitching...

stick to what this place is all about, if you don't like what people say, just ignore them.... what goes around comes around.

Old 27 December 2001, 07:22   #14
bluebox

Marz is really a wonderful piece
of software!

good work, RCK

;-)

Old 27 December 2001, 13:40   #15
RCK
Administrator

Old 27 December 2001, 15:45   #16
Fred the Fop
flaming faggot

Marz is a reeking piece of wormy, mouldy dog feces with reveling flies repulsed by his stench.
Fly 1: Hey! There's a turd, dude!
Fly 2: Ok, lets go!
Fly 1: Ewwwwwwwww....its gross and nasty!!
Fly 2: Yeah, lets get outta here!

P.S I ain't coming back here 'till Marz leaves. I only come back to abuse him every onnce in a while...............
Old 27 December 2001, 16:33   #17
birdy-scc
Banned

Why don't you just go then? You keep promising, but you don't deliver.

And, oh yeah, it's faeces not feces. I would have thought you'd known that, considering your obvious fetish with it.
Old 27 December 2001, 20:58   #18
Fred the Fop
flaming faggot

Like I need spelling lessons from a drug addict.
C'mon, give it up, asshole.
And here in America, its often spelled feces, dig????
Old 27 December 2001, 21:40   #19
bluebox

come on, people,
where´s your sense of humor?

take it with a smile or meet in a backyard
nearby for a good and serious fist fight, like
real men.

oh ... and please post date and location ... I´d
like to watch. Anyone else ? I´ll bring along Coke
and popcorn.

;-)

Old 27 December 2001, 23:15   #20
Jim

Just because you've all been bothered by your mother-in-law's over Christmas there is no use getting bitchy on here !!! ;-)