View Single Post
Old 05 March 2006, 20:39   #16
Slayer
Amiga Member

>But even you as meticulous SOB sometimes take the easy way avoiding the dictionary

there is an interesting story about this which I've just confirmed... I used to spell it incorrectly with an a as in maticulous... but someone relatively recently said it was with an e but I guess I mixed it up and changed the i instead of the a...

but nevermind, I didn't realise I had annoyed you... but now I know exactly what type of person you can become!
people shouldn't correct grammar/spelling when it is clearly obvious what the word was intended to be/convey... it is rather stupid since the media lends itself to errors...

to suggest I or KG are less meticulous because we do not ensure our forum messages are written correctly is completely bonkas!

that would be like me saying you are less wiser than me at age 26... although it is probably true it is a stupid thing to say and as with anything in this realm, purely speculatory... perhaps that isn't even a word... heh

next we'll be discussing what is clearly a spelling mistake and what is probably a typo and can be overlooked... but we both know the answer to why it was an issue in the first place...

now you've annoyed me Npl... I sincerely hate bothering to convey wisdom across this media... it is bound to be misunderstood... heh... and also, on the same par, spend too much energy typing this...

but on subject... YOU GO KG

Page generated in 0.05809 seconds with 11 queries