View Single Post
Old 10 August 2014, 22:48   #5
SnakeCoils

Following your instructions I have declared these lines (including brackets):

export SDL2_CFLAGS="-I/Library/Frameworks/SDL2.framework/Versions/A/Headers"
export SDL2_LIBS="-F/Library/Frameworks -framework SDL2"

Then I ran ./configure and this time the script reaches the end.

After that I have changed the dir to "macosx" and I have launched the make command but it has stopped almost immediately with this error:

Code:
power-mac-g4-di-snakecoils:macosx snakecoils$ make
make -C ..
depbase=`echo src/blitops.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
	g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -DMACOSX -DFSUAE -I./glee -I./manymouse -I./src/ppc/pearpc  -I./libmpeg2/include  -fno-strict-overflow -I./src/od-fs -I./src/od-fs/include -I./src/od-win32 -I./src/include -I./gen -I./src/jit -I./src -I./libfsemu/include -I/opt/local/include/freetype2 -I/opt/local/include -I/opt/local/include/libpng16  -D_REENTRANT -I/opt/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/opt/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/opt/local/include -DLUA_USE_POSIX  -I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.9.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenAL.framework/Headers -I/opt/local/include/libpng16  -I/Library/Frameworks/SDL2.framework/Versions/A/Headers -I/opt/local/include   -I./src/slirp/include -I./libudis86/include  -g -O2 -MT src/blitops.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o src/blitops.o src/blitops.cpp &&\
	mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-fno-strict-overflow"
make[1]: *** [src/blitops.o] Error 1
make: *** [bundle] Error 2
Looking at the string it seems to point to a non-existent SDK 10.9 for OpenAL and of course this is wrong because I am build in a 10.5.8 PowerPC environment.
Following the example above for SDL2 I have declared the OpenAL path directly in the MacPorts directories:

export OPENAL_CFLAGS="-I/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/OpenAL.framework/Versions/A/Headers"
export OPENAL_LIBS="-F/opt/local/Library/Frameworks -framework OpenAL"

At present the build fails with the same error above.
In the meantime I have downloaded the source of SDL 2.0.1 and recompiled as ppc binary (not universal) under Xcode 3.2.5 in a OSX 10.6.8 environment, but unfortunately this does not helped in FS-UAE compile.

Page generated in 0.04369 seconds with 11 queries