View Single Post
Old 03 May 2007, 03:52   #42
lmimmfn

@Mark Jones, i loved Cybernoid 1 & 2, Darkmere gfx were absolutely fantastic, but i just saw your online profile, OMG, you did Amstrad Gryzor????( i apologise for being off amiga here but... ) That game looked and moved absolutely stunning for the day, its one of my all time fav games. Being so limited with the hardware those days you did a fantastic job on gryzor, even though mode 0 gfx on the amstrad was crap resolution wise, your gfx looked much better than the arcade version Contra, so much brighter, i downloaded the original for mame but was so disappointed and went back to the amstrad version , i finished the damn thing eventually on my old amstrad, jez it was hard,lol

Please please please post more pix on your webpage, youre missing the heart pic that you mention also can you post any info on your page regarding why flip screen was used instead of scrolling( was it because the amstrad scrolling wasnt the best )? Do you have or even just remember anything that wasnt included in the original game, whether graphics or gameplay.

Again, thanks for the experience and memories, that game ment a lot to me back in the day

Page generated in 0.04316 seconds with 11 queries