View Single Post
Old 18 November 2018, 23:05   #339
Galahad/FLT
Going nowhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riempie View Post
Thx Galahad for this present! Just started this game up. I've played this game a lot on my Atari ST 520FM (before I got my first amiga). I still have the game on a disk part of an Atari Hit Pack collection

I bought a boxed edition of the game at Fusion Retro Books, so looking forward to that.

I've tested the game on my A600 ACA620 with gotek drive. The game crashes occasionally during the intro (cracktro loads fine), but after a couple of retries I was able to play it. My A600 should be ok (fully recapped and repaired), at least I hope it's OK

Will try it on my A1200 when the whdload-version is ready (I have issues with my gotek and original disk drive on my A1200). Or will it boot/work from DF1?
No its only configured to run from DF0:, however, it would be no issue to do something on bootup where you could select DF1: as a loading drive and it would work, so i'll consider that for v1.2 as obviously peoples internal drives are getting more flakey.

WHDLoad version might be ready tonight

I don't suppose your Atari version in the documentation has the full credits for the ST version does it?

Jason Brooke did the music, David McLachlan did the graphics, still trying to work out the programmer.

Page generated in 0.04413 seconds with 11 queries