View Single Post
Old 13 March 2015, 13:55   #12
jbl007

I agree, a sqlite db is not the a good solution, not flexible enough. It was just fun to make one.
It can be converted to .fs-uae files without problems. I already tested a collection of plain config files. Looks good so far. The only thing I miss: (not counting the cute green arrow, hehe) you can't add a variant_notice to the status bar.
It's great to see the launcher will support multiple platforms/sources some day. How do you plan to switch between them? Via entry in config (platform=xxx) or distinguish between different databases/directories? Currently the launcher doesn't like it if platform != Amiga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrodeSolheim View Post
floppy_drive_0 can be set to a http URL, and the floppy will then be downloaded on demand.
Thats a very useful feature. Didn't know that before. Unfortunatly it seems broken in the current dev-version. It breaks at GameDatabase().get_license_code_for_url() It needs to return None or something usefull to work. Another thing is, configparser goes crazy if you add quoted urls, because it wants to deal with the "%" somehow.

I like the git(hub) idea, but I doubt people will contribute.

Page generated in 0.04318 seconds with 11 queries