View Single Post
Old 12 July 2019, 20:31   #192
bobrpggamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLS View Post
I am everywhere.
Except where I am banned.

A good name would be something like "GB Amiga 2.0 Updated WHDLoad 2019-7".
(because after a year, some games will again be replaced with newer, so there needs to be an indication when this version is made)

Will you only make a list or also update the database?
I was going to make a directory with #,A,B,C and so on and add the Zips into it and then make the list like I stated with not working games and any name changes necessary. I could try to update the database but I really wanted to just add the files so guys can just drop in the folder and start playing. The database really is a bit out of my league and I do not want to make any mistakes and screw anything up.

"GB Amiga 2.0 Updated WHDLoad 2019-7" sounds like a good choice for a directory name so I will use that.

You know I asked to be removed from membership on pleasuredome and that was a big mistake. So I actually banned myself so I would not make any more ridiculous posts and mainly for the benefit of the site. A bit of an idiot move there.

Some guys on pleasuredome gave me some good advice on the site, including keeping personal issues and off topic posts in the "Off Topic Forum" to a minimum. so I keep that in mind elsewhere.

You know I really loved those guys and it was a great site and you were my favorite Amiga guy there. Your famous quote "The Amiga was the best computer ever made". If you ever get a chance, let them know I have no bad feelings about them at all and I hope the best for them.

@Taylan Can: I had Gamebase Amiga 1.6 experience and that helped me get Gamebase 2.0 going, so I may be able to help if I can just let me know.

Last edited by bobrpggamer; 13 July 2019 at 02:27. Reason: TMI

Page generated in 0.04567 seconds with 11 queries