View Single Post
Old 02 August 2019, 03:00   #20
kipper2k

I have just tested my A2000 with the Romulator and the results are good. I tied into the reset line for the romulator and was pleasantly surprised i never even had to solder the reset line, it fits snugly underneath R201.

This is not meant to be used in competition/combination with the Vampire, I consider this an affordable option for the masses who want to just play games swapping ROMs on the fly for maximum compatibility.

and ...

and finally

So you can see the new Gotek and the Romulator will sit under the a2000 PSU with lots of clearance. I will create a faceplate for the Gotek so that the OLED can sit in the front of the A2000 with a small button plate, so we are set

Should be easy enough to tap into the sync and Green line for the OSD display. We can use the Big or small OLED. if someone beats me to make a 3D print model for one i will be very grateful., i am done for the night, too much beer .

just taking another look, the A600 version would probably fit better as it would not interfere with Agnus and you can do the 2MB addon with... (whats its name lol, can remember)

Last edited by kipper2k; 02 August 2019 at 03:24.

Page generated in 0.21551 seconds with 11 queries