View Single Post
Old 14 April 2017, 06:34   #3
rsn8887

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy C View Post
Hello forum!
UAE4ALL2

Has no stereo separation and collision detection setting

Autofire only available through control presets, not definable for custom control buttons

Autofire buttons and normal fire buttons exist separately (shortly tapping autofire buttons doesn't trigger fire)

Autofire 'medium' is in fact 'heavy' and 'heavy' doesn't do anything
Note that I also noticed and fixed all the quoted problems above and many more, but I did this only in the Playstation Vita port of UAE4all2. I also added customizable multiplayer controls for Vita TV in the Vita port (up to four mappable controllers on Vita TV).

https://github.com/rsn8887/uae4all2/releases

Somebody might be able to enable these fixes also on the RPi version, maybe using "diff" to see the differences. For some of my changes it might be as easy as removing some "ifdef __PSP2__" statements, for others (multiple controller for example), it would require some more changes than that. Most of my changes are protected via "#ifdef __PSP2__" so they are only active on the PS Vita for now. But I did this mostly because I didn't have a RPi 3 to test.

But I don't have time to do any of this myself. Especially since I am more interested in UAE4Arm on the Pi, but that is a whole different beast.

Last edited by rsn8887; 14 April 2017 at 19:17.

Page generated in 0.04449 seconds with 11 queries