View Single Post
Old 18 November 2013, 22:15   #30
Lonewolf10
AMOS Extensions Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeschool View Post
@ Lonewolf - I think the default quitkey is PageDown key on my keyboard, but also try Home, End, and Pageup. I often forget to quit winuae in a rush to post my scores; which is very annoying actually as it might look like possible savestate activity when it certainly isn't - but worse, I lose my top score!
Yeah, default was the Help key (PageDown for those using WinUAE), but I changed it to the Escape key by adding "quitkey=69" to the startup script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Humphrey View Post
As who says, I think this might be the issue. The A1200 uses the 68020 so I think if you try that your problem should disappear (he says hopefully).
Yes, thanks guys. Changing the CPU to 68020 did indeed do the trick. For some reason having the 68K as the CPU shuts down the floppy motor once everything was loaded, but the 68020 causes it to keep the floppy motor (and other interrupts?) running.

Now down to business. I had a great run today, with around 13 seconds at the end of snow, desert and motorway, plus 5 (yes, FIVE) yeehaa's (worth 5 million extra points)! However, I ran out of time at the end of the marsh level - I saw the finish line, so another 3 seconds and I would have made it
Still, don't count me out of this compo just yet

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lotus2_LW_42738880.png
Views:	166
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	37906  

Page generated in 0.04928 seconds with 12 queries