View Single Post
Old 19 August 2017, 09:32   #12
hipoonios
Amiga Hardcore Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Ha, quite a nice little game. Not managed to complete one field yet. lol. I keep damaging my combine harvester. How do you repair it? I also kept running out of fuel but eventually managed to find the diesel tank. Nice.
There is only one field and it is about to finish it as fast as possible. The faster, the higher score you get. The field must be completed within 8 minutes and you get bonus if play on harder difficulty (harder difficulty = more cars etc). You only get the opportunity to enter your name in the highscores if you complete it. You break your combine harvester by drive into that stone (or even touch the walls too much?). To repair it, drive back to the barn. This will cost you time though. The container must be empty before returning back to the barn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ransom1122 View Post
Is there a hol entry for this game?
Seems not. Still not sure if this is PD or a Commercial release. It also uses trackloader/NDOS disk, which is not common for PD games. There are plenty of crap in HOL much worse than Combine. Like these text adventures, card games, tetris clones with no sound etc... So guess this could be added too even if PD

Last edited by hipoonios; 19 August 2017 at 09:58.

Page generated in 0.04258 seconds with 11 queries