View Single Post
Old 09 February 2020, 17:17   #58
DrBong
HOL / AMR Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBong View Post
@NeoHippie
Did you buy the boxed Starquake collector's edition from Psytronik too because of the additional extras (e.g soundtrack CD) it has over the Kickstarter/Fusion Retro Books boxed deluxe edition?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
I would say so considering he says:

To me that means he has the "collector's edition" and the "normal boxed" version
I'm guessing so too! But gee whizz....Psytronik's most recent offerings has brought the number of different commercial releases of Starquake to a grand total of five!!

- budget/premium/collector's edition versions [from Psytronik]
- standard/deluxe editions [from Kickstarter / Fusion Retro Books]

I bought the deluxe version from Fusion over a year ago now and they have since sold out of all their stock of the game. I'm now debating whether to buy the Starquake collector's edition from Psytronik because of some of the snazzy extras like the soundtrack CD (to eventually include scans of them in HOL when I finally get around to pulling my home scanners out of packing boxes once again! ). The other motivation would be to encourage Psytronik to publish more Amiga games since, AFAIR, Starquake is the very first 16-bit game that they have released in their long 27 year history of publishing retro games!!

Page generated in 0.07082 seconds with 11 queries